What is Promob Cut Pro and who is it for?
Promob Cut Pro is Promob's cut plan, which helps joiners and manufacturers to plan the cutting of project modules. Due to being highly integrated with Promob, all the registration of plates, edge bands, accessories and customers, is done automatically, with the user only having to complement the data, if desired.
The characteristics of Promob Cut Pro are:
- Intuitive and easy to use interface;
- Configurable backup;
- Integration with Promob Plus and Promob Start;
- Allows data import;
- Provides guillotined (sectioning) and non guillotined (nesting) cutting;
- Possibility of saving the leftovers obtained in the cutting plan;
- Exploded list of project modules;
- Different label models;
- Father module label available for projects imported from Promob.
In addition to these features, it is possible to add the Plugin Editor to Promob Cut Pro. With this, drill, tear, and channel registration features are added.
If you don't have Promob Cut Pro yet, contact us and find out more!
Lock editing of revised items
Overcut special item
Standard Edge Height
Default machine settings