Promob Cut Pro allows the movement of parts on the Cut Plan. This movement is only available for the Saw cut pattern.
IMPORTANT: The Cut Manager files will not be generated if the cut plan has been edited by moving parts
To move the parts:
1. Click on the Cut Plan;
2. Click the Enable Moving button;
3. Move the pieces by clicking on them and dragging them;
4. To rotate the pieces, double-click on the piece to change the direction;
- Parts that already have registered vein will have the rotation unavailable;
- A symbol will indicate when the part has no indication of the position of the shaft and can rotate;
- When this symbol is absent, the part cannot be rotated;
- Check the example below of parts with the same dimension, but one has an indication of vein position and the other does not;
5. To change the direction of the cut, click with the right button on the part;
6. Click Save.
In this window, you can drag the parts to facilitate replacement on the plate, where it is possible to drag the parts individually, or all at once.
- To move a single piece, simply select the piece and drag it to the Transfer Area;
- To move all parts at once to the Transfer Area, click Remove all shapes.
This function allows you to make a random fit that will be defined by Cut Pro. Therefore, with this function:
- You will be able to undo all the movements made;
- Or assist in moving specific parts, when there is no need to reposition all parts.
To undo all movements made:
1. Click on the Remove all shapes option;
2. Click Fit;
To assist in moving specific parts:
1. With the pieces already on the Transfer Area, place only pieces that you need to adjust;
2. Then click Fit;
- The remaining pieces will fit into a position defined by Cut Pro.
To add plates:
1. Click the New panel button;
2. Select the raw material of the plate;
- In this tab will appear leftovers that are available for use;
- After choosing the plate type, a new plate will be inserted.
3. Use the Transfer Area, to change parts from one plate to another;
- If a plate is empty, when saving changes, that empty plate will be disregarded.