Promob Planner/Promob Cut Pro enables configurable backup, backup means backup.
The configurable backup Planner/Cut Pro is designed to create database copies, database is where are stored all the information registered in the system (edge bands information, projects, schemes, etc.). These copies will be available to be restored when necessary. For this, the following procedure should be performed:
1. To locate this feature, go to the File menu;
2. Then click on the Options menu;
3. Click on Label Configurations;
4. The window shown below will be enabled:
1. Frequency: Sets the frequency at which a copy of the database must be made and saved. You can work with minutes, hours or days modifying the selected option on the side of typeful field to field;
2. Keep Last: Defines how many copies should be kept;
3. Field Optimize Database: Defines the frequency, in days, that the database should be optimized. This optimization is designed to improve system performance;
4. Initial State: The reset button the program, that is, restore all the initial settings, erasing all saved layouts. For these reasons, it should be used with caution;
5. Delete All: The button deletes all existing backups;
6. Listing existing backups: Displays a list with all the saved backups that exist on the computer. The nomenclature of backups consists of: Production year - month - day hour - minute. Example: Production 26-09-2019 17-57;
7. Delete button: Use this option to delete the selected backup;
8. Restore button: Use this option to restore the selected backup, discarding the existing settings in the current system.