The .dxf files contain information that can be read by different CAD programs. The Promob Cut Pro has a web service that allows the generation of these files. In this way, it is necessary to have Internet connection in order to generate such files.
To configure the Layers of DXF files, click here.
To configure .dxf files click the Export Setup menu shown below:
The following screen will be displayed:
For both DXF 3D and 2D, the following layers will be displayed:
Plate: define with which layer name and with which color the plate will be represented;
- Pieces: define with which layer name and with which color the pieces will be represented;
- Tears: defines with which layer name and with which color the features will be represented;
- Holes: define with which layer name and with which color the holes will be represented;
- Remains: defines whether leftovers will be represented in the .dxf file that will be generated, also defines the color and the name of the layer.
- Color: Defines the color that the layer will be represented in DXF.
- Generate: Only the layers with this option enabled will be generated in the DXF file.
- Generate top-end operations: When you check this option, only the top operations will be displayed in the DXF, this means that only operations on the sides will be displayed.
- Differentiate layer from internal and external tears: By checking this option, the internal and parts will be differentiated. (I = Internal, E = External)
To access the DXF 2D option, simply change the tab, as shown in the image:
With the settings made, just save.
IMPORTANT: slots and holes options are only available to Promob Cut Pro + Plugin Editor users, Promob Cut Pro without the Plugin Editor does not provide hole and slots information.
Below is an example where the CHAPA_LAYER is red and PECAS_LAYER is blue: