Which Cut Pro configuration do you use?
Select the configuration used below and directly access the ideal content to help you.
Review Cut Pro's Complete configuration and Simplified configuration here.
Also, review the Main Menu documentation. Click here.
Elements of the cut plane Complete mode
To access the cut plan, click on the Cut Plan, on the left side:
3. Item identification: the items to be cut on the selected panel are identified using a unique code. Items of equal size have the same color and the same letter, the number varies;
4. Indication of the first cut: indicative that suggests the first cut in the plate. When using a plate that has the register of external trim, the indication of the first cut will be the sum of the external trim plus the value of the first cut;
5. Cut preview: it is the cut plane itself. For each item is displayed: description, dimension, representation of the edge band strips and item code;
7. Print: Allows you to print the cutting plan, among other information. To learn more, click here;
8. Definition of the cutting parameter: defines whether the cutting parameter will be Nesting or Saw. To learn more about Saw click here. To find out about Nesting, click here.
9. Refresh: whenever any information is edited in the cut plan, it is advisable that a refresh be made, for that, just click on the Refresh button;
10. Visualization: what can be visualized in the Cut Preview and the position of the zero point in the cut plane. To learn more, click here;
11. Overcutting: defines whether the overcutting settings should be active or inactive for this cut plan. To learn more, click here;
13. Use leftovers: defines whether the leftovers that have been saved should be used automatically. To learn more, click here;
14. Save leftovers: by clicking on this button the desired leftovers can be saved. To learn more, click here;
15. Enable movement: this function allows the movement of parts on the cut plane. To learn more, click here;
Right click on the part under Projects, and select Find piece in Cutting Plan, you can find the part within the cutting plan.