- This service runs in the cloud, with the purpose of generating cutting plans for Nesting machines.
See below for the latest news from the Cut Manager:
Release - 32
1. Corrected the situation in which, when using the part grouping option, some of these parts were not being processed in the cut plan. (2036660)
Release - 24
1. Security package update to version 1.1.56. This update maintains the acceptance of the Promob token and now also includes acceptance of the Flex token.
1. Corrected the situation that caused incorrect positioning in both operations and parts. (2023485)
Release - 21
1. Fixed situation where the cutting plane did not respect the optimization mode, specifically when set to insert small and then large parts first. Now the system is set to correctly obey this setting. When performing the cutting plan, the small parts will be inserted before the large parts as defined in the selected optimization mode. (1983530 and 2016362)
Execution of cuts
1. Fixed the situation where pieces that fit the plate only with a cutting orientation caused the appearance of leftovers between the pieces, impairing the use. (1959281)