Promob Cut Pro allows you to edit existing import layouts and also allows you to create custom layouts.
- Name: you can keep or change the layout name;
- Define the tabs: the Tab defines what the tab will be in the .txt file. The Decimal separator determines whether a semicolon is used to separate broken numbers, for example, the width of a part can be 345.5 or 345.5mm;
- Has header: defines whether or not the file should be header. The A picture shown below has a header while the B image has no.
- Add column: select the column from the left that you want and click the Add column button to transfer it to the right;
- Remove column: select the right column you want to delete and click the Remove column button;
- Move up: select the column you want to move up and click;
- Move down: select the column you want to move down and click;
- Group columns: select two columns from the right (using the Ctrl button) and group them;
- Ungroup columns: select the columns that are grouped and click;
- Restore columns: click this button to restore the original layout settings.
- Set the separator and whether or not to have header;
2. To define the direction of the vein in materials that have a model with vein, you must insert the column AlinhamentoVeioItem in the column of import. To indicate the direction of the vein, use vertical, horizontal or none, if there is no vein.
3. If the Column AlinhamentoVeioItem column was not inserted in the import, the direction of the vein will be considered the LarguraItem (item width) as dimension.