Through the Label Editor it is possible to change the settings of the labels already registered, or create new configurations.
To configure labels:
1. Click the Print button;
2. Click Label Configuration;
3. Select an available configuration or click the Add Label Configuration button to create a new configuration;
4. Configure the tag information in the following fields:
Type: sheet or reel. Inform whether the labels you use are printed on reels (rolls), or on sheets, (A4 for example);
Description: Enter the name of the label. Describe in this field, a name to identify the configuration made by you;
Paper: define the type of paper on which the labels will be printed, whether they will be on Letter, A4 or Unknown paper.
- By default, the measurements for Letter and A4 sheets are already filled in automatically.
- If you select the Unknown option, you must inform the size of the sheet you use to print the labels.
- If necessary, manually measure the sheet size.
Lines: inform the number of labels to be printed horizontally on the paper. The number of Rows and Columns defines the number of labels to be printed on a sheet;
Columns: inform the number of labels to be printed in the vertical direction of the paper. The number of Rows and Columns defines the number of labels to be printed on a sheet;
Label Width (A): Enter the distance between the left edge and the right edge of the label. The width of the label cannot be less than 5 cm;
Label Height (B): Enter the distance between the top and bottom edges of the label. The height of the label cannot be less than 2 cm;
Gap Width (f): inform the horizontal distance between the labels on the sheet;
Gap Height (d): inform the vertical distance between the labels on the sheet;
Top Margin (c): inform the distance between the top edge of the sheet and the top edge of the labels of the first row;
Left Margin (e): Enter the distance between the left edge of the sheet and the left edge of the labels in the first column;
Inner Margin (g): inform the distance between the edges (top, bottom, left and right) of the label and the beginning of the place where the text of the label will be printed;
5. To remove a label configuration, select the Remove Configuration option;
- Note that the label information to be registered can be identified in the image;
- All information on the registration of the label can be found on the website of the Label Manufacturer, or on the packaging of the labels.;
- The unit used for this configuration is only in cm;
- We emphasize that it is not possible to register labels less than 2 cm high and less than 5 cm wide;
- If necessary, manually measure the size of the labels and the spacing between them on letter paper, A4 or reel, to facilitate the registration of the fields above.
- Configure the correct paper and the number of labels per row and column;
- Use the Top Margin and Left Margin to align the first label in the upper left corner;
- Set the size of the label so that the lower right corner of the image is aligned with the corner of the label;
- If the last label in the first column is offset upward, adjust the required value in the Vertical clearance (Clearance Height);
- Check that the first label on the second column is also aligned, if not, use the horizontal clearance to adjust (Clearance Width);
- When any configuration of the label is not correct the message below will be displayed. Check the data provided to complete the registration of the label;
- In the Label Width (A), Label Height (B) and Clearance (d) fields, we recommend filling with at least 1mm larger than the size of the printing paper, so that correct printing occurs.
- Click here to learn how to install the Argox OS214 plus (USB) thermal printer and print reel labels.