In Cut Pro, after generating the necessary information for the Cut Plan, it is possible to print them using the File - Print menu.
View more information about printing below:
1. Click the Print button;
2. On the print page, define the number of copies to be printed;
3. Select the printer to be used;
1. Check the Production Plan Summary option to print a sheet with the manufacturing plan summary;
- The Production Plan Summary contains the project data, such as name, customer, situation, total cost of the cut, and the estimated delivery, as registered in the project information, in the Main menu;
2. Check the Shapes on Transfer Area option to include the pieces in the Transfer Area in the printout.
- When the movement of the pieces on the cut plane is enabled, there is the Transfer Area, to facilitate the fitting of the pieces on the plate. This function is active when using the saw.
3. Select the information to be printed:
- The available prints are: cut preview, cut list preview, simplified cut list, production plan, labels, purchasing list, panels and leftovers, edges tape report;
1. Define the pages to be printed by entering page number (s), page range (s) or merging information.
- To print a single page, just type the page number;
- To print several specific pages, type 1, 3, 5;
- To print a series of pages, type 5-12;
- To print multiple ranges of pages, type 2-4, 7-11;
- To merge specific pages and page ranges, type 1, 3-5, 8, 10-12;
2. Apply the filter of the plates that will be considered in the printing;
3. Define whether the print will be black and white or color;
- In the example below, it was requested to print in color, only the borders.
- In this other example, none of the options are checked, so the print will be black and white.
4. Select the paper size;
5. Click on Print.