In Cut Pro, pre-defined label models are available. In addition, you can edit these models according to your needs.
To edit the label models:
1. Click on Print;
2. In Settings select the Labels option
3. Select one of the predefined models;
4. Then, select a label pattern that will be used;
- By default, pre-defined labels already exist, but it is possible to configure them. Find out here how to set up labels;
- It is possible that an Attention sign is displayed in any of the label patterns. This means that the standard indicated is not compatible with the model of the label.
5. If you want to edit one of the predefined models or create a new model, click Edit to change information for a model, or click Add Model to define a custom label model;
- The model tab will also show options to delete or make a default model for all label prints.
- The Labels Editor screen will appear;
6. On the right side, define the name of the label settings, a description, width, height and Model Type.
- Width: sets the size of the image width. We suggest using values of 30 mm or 240 pixels.
- Height: sets the size of the image height. We propose using values of 22 mm or 176 pixels.
- Model Type: defines the model type of the label. By selecting User Model, it will be available only to the user of the account, by selecting Shared Model, it will be available to all users sharing the same account.
IMPORTANT: For the images to be generated using the height and width defined in the fields mentioned above, the option Custom Dimensions of the label image settings must be unchecked. For more information about the label image settings, click here.
- If necessary, use the Zoom tool to resize the label and make it easier to view.
7. Now, on the left side, select and drag to the label, the information you want;
- When inserting the information on the label, it is possible to adjust the size of the field, to indicate the limit of the text, that is, how much it can be displayed;
What information is available to enter?
It is possible to insert elements such as Block and Line, to define the label grid, that is, the layout. And thus enable a better organization of information within the label.
When entering the Editable Text information, you will make a text box available, to enter the information you want.
When entering this information, it will be possible to load the information that was registered as additional info in an item within the project. To do this, drag the information Additional info on the label, and then apply the additional information already registered in the item. Check out more information here.
When entering this information, it will load the information filled in the Customer field, within the project.
This information will display the date and creation of the project.
It will display the saved name of the project.
When entering this information, it will load the information filled in the Order Number field.
The item code will be displayed, which can be read in the bar code.
Program code 1,2 and 3
The code of the operations carried out on the item (slots, holes, etc.) will be displayed. This code is responsible for taking the information from the operations to the CNC machine and can be read through a bar code.
Displayed the code of the module that comes from the Promob library.
Displays the part ID present in the Project list.
ID in the ERP
Displays the piece ID present in the ERP.
The barcode reader, in order to read the codes of the labels generated by Promob Cut Pro, needs to read the Code 128 symbology. The barcode 128 is a linear symbology capable of encoding all 128 ASCII characters and a wide variety of special characters;
It is possible to define the width of the code bars. This value must be informed at the time of registration of labels:
Additional info barcode
This code will display the code information registered in the additional info.
Before, register additional info for this bar code, and in the Additional info field, enter the name of the Additional info you registered for the bar code.
This code will load the item code. You can define the bar width in the Bar width field.
Barcode ID ERP
This code will make it possible to read the item code present in the ERP. You can define the bar width in the Bar width field.
Barcode program 1, 2 and 3
The barcode will be displayed for reading the operations performed on the item (slot, holes, etc.). This code is responsible for taking the information from the operations to the CNC machine.
Additional info image
When using additional info, it is possible to load the image that was registered in the Additional Info.
With this information inserted, you will be able to load any image saved on your computer to be displayed on your label, such as the logo of your joinery/factory.
Entering this information, the plate number to which the item refers will be displayed on the label (Plate 1, Plate 2)
This information will display the index of the part, that is, the unique ID of it. The same shown in the section plane.
This information will carry the description of the plate to which the item refers. Material, model, and thickness.
The dimensions of the piece, width, and height will be displayed.
This information will display the name of the module to which the part refers, being able to choose between two options if the code of this module will be displayed or not.
It will display the unique part ID, name/description of the part. There is an option to display the information without the part ID.
Composition number in module
Indicates the number corresponding to each of the parts in the composition of each module, and the total number of parts that make each module. IMPORTANT: available from Cut Pro version 126.96.36.199 and higher.
Example: a 2-door counter module that has 1 bottom, 2 sides, 2 rails = total of 5 pieces
On the respective label the field indicates 1/5, 2/5, 3/5, 4/5, 5/5.