To use the Plugin MCS Evolution:
2. Configure your plugin by going to the Main menu - Export Settings.
3. In Cutting Manager, click Schelling and select MCS Evolution.
4. In the Configurator tab, define the desired settings of the MCS Evolution plugin.
- File generation directory: directory for generating the cut manager file.
IMPORTANT: In cases where the cut manager installation directory is not entered in the Export Settings, the file will be saved in the directory indicated in the Location field on the Generate Documents screen.
Cutting Plan Configuration
- Cutting thickness(mm): defines the thickness of the saw, in millimeters, that performs the cut. This value must be equal to the one registered in MCS Evolution.
- Maximum Cut lenght: Enter the maximum cut size allowed by the machine;
- Internal Cutting thickness: defines the thickness of the internal trimming. If you specify 0, the cut plane will be generated without the trim.
- Allowed phases: Set the maximum number of phases to be used in the cut manager;
- Maximum machine allowed phases: Defines the maximum number of phases allowed by the machine.
- Stacking maximum (mm): defines the maximum measurement, in millimeters, of stacking sheets to make the cut.
- Zero point in the plane: Set the position of the zero point used by the manager.
- Print part labels: Select this option to generate information about a part labels. This information will be generated next to the .nc file.