- The releases are made gradually, so it is possible that your Connect is not in the latest version. To receive it, please update your Promob.
- For more information about older versions of Connect, click here.
See below for the latest news from Connect:
1. Fixed the situation where when importing some specific design, the screen did not proceed to the Select Customer step.
2. Fixed the situation where, when selecting a project from the design list, the message Specific Conversion is not valid was displayed incorrectly.
3. Fixed a situation where, after Connect displayed notifications when selecting a design from the list, then when rendering an environment, Promob would close unexpectedly.
4. Fixed the situation where, when switching the selection between some specific designs, the message You have unsaved changes was displayed. Save changes before exiting? even if you haven't changed anything in the design or customer details.
5. Fixed the situation where, when generating a budget before saving the design, after closing the generated budget screen, Promob would close unexpectedly.
6. Fixed the situation where when sending orders through the Order Center, the warning message was not displayed if any failure occurred.
1. Fixed the situation where specific projects were not opened and the message UNIQUE constraint failed: ProjectVersions.id was displayed.
2. Fixed the situation where, in Promob Maker, when there were inconsistencies in the orders, the displayed message did not correspond with the identified situation.
3. Fixed situation where phone area code was not displayed when importing projects.
4. Fixed translations on the home screen in the Connect tool.
1. Improved warning message when importing projects. The message There was an error importing the project. Invalid serial number is now displayed when there is an inconsistency in the serial number.
1. Fixed the situation where projects were saved in place of other existing projects. (1766991)
2. Fixed the situation where the import projects screen did not inform which customer field was not filled in. (1760907)
3. Fixed the situation where Project Notes, filled in the Project Data screen, were not replicated in the Promob budget screens.
4. Fixed the situation where when opening a .promob file, the project import screen did not open automatically.
5. Fixed the situation where, in specific cases, Promob unexpectedly closes when loading Connect.
6. Fixed the situation where when opening specific projects, the message NOT NULL constraint failed: QueueEntries.RequiredToUpload was displayed.
1. The project name will be displayed in the top bar title of Promob. For more information, click here.
1. Providing the loading of customer data, when importing a design on the import screen. For more information click here.
2. A new filter is available to view designs created and edited by the serial number used. For more information click here.
1. New functionality made available to create more than one design option, for a single design. For more information click here.
2. A new filter is available to view designs created in the same Promob library that is open. For more information click here.
1. Corrected the situation in which the data of the customizable fields (manual filling fields) were not read, or recognized.