After the free period of 30 days, designs carried out during the test are not exported or saved when you choose to subscribe to another account registration on the Portal (another NIF).
If you decide to test in one registration and sign in another, before canceling the test version, export the designs and save them on your machine, and then import them using a new serial number. To learn how to import and export designs, click here.
In this article, the following contents will be covered:
Promob offers the free purchase of certain subscriptions for a pre-defined period of time. After this period, the customer has the possibility to purchase the subscription or not.
IMPORTANT: the free subscription will only be available on the first purchase of the product. In cases where has used the product before, or has had a subscription order for this product, even if canceled, the free subscription option is not available.
For this option to be available, the manufacturer needs to contact the Relationship Executive and request the service.
With the option of a free subscription for a period of time-released, it needs to access the Promob Portal Services and request the purchase authorization. If you do not have an account on the Portal, see how to create it here.
With the authorization sent, the manufacturer must authorize purchasing the subscription. You will receive an email informing them that the purchase has been authorized, therefore, you will need to access the Portal again to finalize the subscription purchase.
Check out how to purchase below!
To do the accession the subscription
1. Access the Promob Portal Services;
2. On the Promob Store menu, click Purchase Intentions;
3. Locate the desired product and click Buy Now!;
4. On the open screen, under Free Subscription, click Subscribe Now!
5. After, click Next;
6. On the open screen, enter your credit card details and click Finish Order.
IMPORTANT: the renewal is carried out by credit card, so the free subscription will be automatically deducted from the card after the free period. If chooses not to purchase the product, it is possible to access the subscription management to cancel the subscription. Cancellation can be carried out until the first subscription renewal.
Trial Subscription Cancellation
It is possible to cancel Trial subscriptions even before paying the first renewal order.
1. Click the Actions tab next to the subscription to be canceled, and then click Cancel;
2. After that, a warning message about the subscription cancellation is displayed. Please read it carefully, and then, click Yes to complete the cancellation;
IMPORTANT: If you want to save the designs created by the subscription to be canceled, it is necessary to export them from Promob to the machine, before canceling. Designs are registered and linked to the Portal account, so if the subscription is cancelled, the designs linked to it are not saved.
3. After clicking Yes, a message will appear saying that the cancellation was successful;
4. Click on the Serial Number to view more details about the subscription cancellation, so the Details tab is loaded on the right side;