Through the Design Details tab you can check information that was previously registered about the selected project.
To do this:
1. Go to Home, on the Design tab, select the project you want to check the information on. On the right side, you will see the Design Details tab.
This article contains the following sections:
The information displayed under Design Details is:
In the Information tab, check the information regarding the project:
Name: This consists of the name of the client and the environment selected at the start of the project.
Project type: the type of project registered at the moment of creation. For the Project type field, we have the following possibilities for completion:
- Main: Used in most cases when only one project has been done for the customer or this is the customer's preference file.
- Option: Should be used when option projects are created for the client. Click here to learn more about option projects.
- Technical Assistance with Charging: Should be used when this project is a technical assistance for another project previously created. In this case there will be a charge for the client.
- Technical Assistance without Charge:Should be used when this project is a technical assistance for another project previously created. In this case there will be no charge to the client.
Situation: is the situation in which the project is at the moment, which can be:
- In Progress: Used to indicate that the project is in progress or that project negotiation is in progress. It can be used for any type of project mentioned above. In this case, it is important to provide a delivery forecast.
- Lost:Used when the negotiation with the client has not been finalized and there is no possibility of resuming it. It can be used with any type of project. In this case it is necessary to inform the reason for the lost sale.
- Suspended:Used when the client's negotiation was interrupted for a certain period. In this situation you must inform the project's delivery forecast.
- Converted:Used to indicate that the sale of the project has been completed. Must be used with Project Types: main, technical assistance with charge and without charge.
- Dismissed:Used to indicate that the version generated by the client should not be considered in the indicators. Must be used in conjunction with Option project type.
Stage: assign a stage to the project.
- Prospecting: Stage where the customer is still considered a prospect.
- Design: Used when the designer has the project under development.
- Presentation: When you generate a render in Promob and attach it to the project, this status is changed automatically, as this is an indication that the project is ready for presentation to the client.
- Budget: When you generate a budget in Promob and also attach it to the project, this status is changed automatically.
- Negotiation: This is used when the project budget has already been presented to the customer, and is now being negotiated.
- Documentation: With the project ready, when you generate technical documentation and attach it to the project, this status is changed automatically.
- Contract: Stage where the sales contract is being made with the customer.
- Order: With the contract ready the order is being sent to manufacturing.
- Delivery: Stage where the project is delivered to the client.
- Assembly: Stage where the assembly of the project is happening.
- Buy: stage where the purchase of the project is carried out.
- Production: stage where project production is taking place.
Space: select which environment the project belongs to.
Prev. Closing: Enter the expected closing date of the order.
Prev. Delivery: Enter the expected delivery date for the project.
Created on: is automatically filled in with the date and time when the project was created.
Modified on: is automatically filled in with the date and time when the project was last modified.
User: is the name of the customer, it is available from version 2.0.80 of Connect.
Serial number: starting with version 2.0.80 of Connect, the serial number of the person responsible has been added, and the serial number is that of the last person responsible, that is, the last person who made changes to the project.
Public: Sets the visibility of the project. For more information click here.
- Public field checked, the saved project is displayed to all users of the account;
- If the Public field is unchecked, the saved project is displayed only to those who created the project.
Notes: If necessary, enter notes about the project.
In the Options tab, you can create options for the selected project. For more information, click here.
In the History tab, the upload of projects is displayed with the creation date of the version, responsible person, and serial number.