In the latest versions of Promob new designs are saved directly in the cloud, but it is possible to import old designs from the computer to the cloud, as well as export designs from the cloud to the computer!
Find out here how to import and export designs!
To import designs:
1. Click on the File - Import Project menu;
2. On the screen that appears, locate the design you want to import;
3. Click Next;
4. Select the design client, or create a new client;
- By default, as of version 22.214.171.124 of the Connect tool, Promob will search its database for the client of the design to be imported. Therefore, at first, the Select an existing customer screen will be displayed, suggesting the selection of the identified customer.
- If the design's customer registration is not identified in the database, the Create a new customer screen will be displayed, so that you can register the customer manually.
5. Click Next;
6. Wait for the import confirmation message to appear:
To export designs:
1. On the Promob Home Screen, identify the design you want to export;
2. Click the Export button ;
3. Set the location (folder) where the design will be saved;
4. Wait for the export confirmation message;
5. The designs will be saved in the chosen folder, with the same name displayed on the Promob Home Screen.