IMPORTANT: The releases are made gradually, so it is possible that your Catalog is not in the latest version. For more information on older versions of the Catalog, click here.
Check out the latest Catalog news below:
Version only compatible with Promob 5.60.16.X
1. Added support for DWG and AXS extensions to Drawing Registration in the Module Editor.
2. Added validation for invalid characters in the Category field of the Attribute Editor. (1723888)
1. Fixed the situation where changing the description/abbreviation of an item that had no translation, the value in Portuguese was added in the translations of this item. (1717260)
1. Corrected the situation the online prices were zeroed when exporting the list. (1631081)
1. Added the Copy and Paste buttons for MCodes, in the Catalog material register. For more information, click here. (1589579)
1. Corrected the situation where Update loaded the same update every time a new Catalog update was requested. (1697714)
2. Fixed the unconformity that made it impossible to convert the .dxf file to the .pmob file. (1697329)
1. Added the option of the Tiff format for images generated by the slides according to the improvement made available via Promob. For more information, click here.
1. Corrected the situation where the translation did not exist after changing the Description / Abbreviation of items in the Catalog Editors.
2. Corrected a situation in which the import did not occur and displayed a message of completion in the import of translations. (1674004)
Import / Export screen for translations:
1. Import/Export translation screens Remake.
2. Added the option to adjust the Encoding for reading the Import file. For more information, click here.
3. Added configuration for separator and encoding on export. For more information, click here.
4. Compatibility with files exported by the Catalog 5.38 is available.
1. Corrected the situation where the Listing did not generate the necessary combinations correctly. (1651659 - 1625629)
2. Corrected the unconformity that was displayed when changing properties (ID, Directory) of a child group/entity after changing the parent group's directory. (1668257)
1. Remodeled the layout of the options on the automatic function screen. (1656186)
2. Changed the nomenclatures of the items on the automatic function screen: Execution = Function Type, Default State = Default State During Insertion, Both = During Insertion and in Environment Items. For more information, click here.
3. The Default State option will be disabled when the type of function is applied in Environment Items. For more information click here.
4. Added the translation of the description of the budget items in the XML generated by the budget. For information on how to configure the translations click here.
5. Inserted the option to register in the aggregate module the plan in which the drilling will be applied. For more information, click here. (1625891)
6. Available in the automatic functions register configuration the option to hide the automatic functions also in Promob. For more information click here.
1. Fixed the unconformity that was displayed when inserting a new item in the positioning service. (1613634)
2. Corrected the divergences that occurred when converting .DXF files after updating to online conversion. (1656653, 1656648,0 1656050, 1658047)
1. Corrected the unconformity that was displayed when creating aggregate REF. (1663456)
1. Fixed the situation that DXF files that were converted to PMOB were incorrect. (1656050)
2. Fixed unconformity that was displayed when replacing files during conversion. (1656648)
3. Corrected the situation that after conversion to PMOB, the 3D file was renamed. (1658047)
1. Added button to clear the selected MCode in the Catalog. For more information click here. (1624606)
1. Corrected the unconformity that was displayed when editing variables. (1614023)
1. Added the $ DrawerIndex $ assembler in the Form Editor, for more information click here. (1625890)
2. Added the $ DrawersQuantity $ assembler in the Formula Editor, for more information click here. (1625890)
3. Added a new interface in the Module Editor to define which faces of geometry should be drawn. For more information click here.
4. Duplicated system attributes will now be flagged. For more information click here.
5. Added support for custom languages (added by the Translation Editor) for translations of Catalog items.
6. Added support for custom languages for export and import translations.
7. Added a new check when creating system attributes. For more information, click here.
1. Fixed the unconformity that was displayed when searching using the tool Used in. (1623688)
2. Corrected the situation where the flip side button on the Sketches tab was not working. (1627946)
3. Corrected the situation where the buttons on the top layout were not displayed. (1642629)
4. Corrected the situation where the variables in the door editor were not saved. (1602288)
5. Corrected the encoding of the Chinese translation files, the Catalog was unable to display the characters correctly.
1. Available to convert 3D objects to PMOB online.
2. Added in the Structure Editor, the option to determine whether a priceless structure should alert you that it is priceless when generating a budget or not. (1607667)
3. Removed the Mooble Effects tab from the Material Editor, as only two properties were used by the renders, so these two were relocated to the Effects tab.
1. Corrected the situation in which, in the Budget settings, the Margin Reset values were not applied for the subgroups, only for the main group. (1621153)
1. Corrected the situation where, the new listing of structures did not seek information from the panels, belonging to the crosspieces function (1467328)
2. Corrected the situation where, when generating the new list of structures, the selected model filters were not considered. (1453369)
3. Corrected the unconformity that was displayed when generating a listing with many items. (1539888)
4. Corrected the situation in which, in the Budget settings, Markup, and Markup Redefinitation values were not displayed correctly. (1512716)
5. Corrected the situation where, on the home screen, the navigation tree did not resize. (1575994)
6. Corrected the situation in which, when using the English language and changing the value of attributes through the Attributes or XML tab, the values were not changed and remained as True. (1567540)
7. Corrected the unconformity that was displayed when using UserUnit in the Catalog abbreviation formula.
8. Corrected the situation in which, when reordering columns of the structure screen, the formulas were incorrect. For this, the columns were fixed. (1524727)
- Improved interface and usability on the MCodes screen. Their groups have been reorganized.
- Corrected the situation where MCodes were not applied.
1. Improved performance and memory consumption by accessing the References tab in the Module Editor.
2. Changed Mcodes screen layout, now the layout will be the same as Promob's.
1. Made available the improvement were when choosing a new document to import in Import Translations, the screen will be blank.
2. Available the compatible Catalog with 5.60 version.
1. Corrected the validation so that is not possible to create or duplicate groups with duplicate ID's.