- The releases are made gradually, so it is possible that your Catalog is not in the latest version. To receive it, please update your Catalog.
- For more information on older versions of the Catalog, click here.
Check out the latest Catalog news below:
1. Corrected a situation in which the modules for registration in the Closets Builder were not displayed for selection. (1899928)
2. Now in the Closet Builder, it is possible to register subgroups, creating a hierarchy of folders in the Catalog, being reflected in the Promob. For more information click here.Attributes
1. When using Publisher, the user will have his login authenticated through the token.
1. When using Publisher, the user will have his login authenticated through the token.
1. Available now, support for alphanumeric and numeric types (alphabetic and numeric characters) in Custom Fields.
2. Improvement made in which the Name field, in the Custom Fields, refuses blank values after, at some point, it has been filled in.
1. The Online Order registration option is available for the user to request the online purchase of the products included in the quote. For more information click here.
2. Enabled the option Allow Optional Id from Connect, for display and identification in XML, of the selected design option when creating more than one design version in Connect. For more information click here.
1. New KeepParentModel attribute made available. For more information click here.
1. Fixed the situation where there was an update loop in Promob Update. (1823351 and 1819834).
1 Fixed the situation where a message was displayed and prevented the translation window from opening, in Custom Fields. The situation occurred when clicking on the Save option and leaving at least the ID field or the Name field blank.
1. Corrected links that directed to the old knowledge base. The links now correctly point to the current Support page.
Compatible with Promob version 22.214.171.124 or higher.
1. Revised all custom fields registered in the mandatory budget field selection.
2. Corrected the situation where when registering a new custom field with a default value, the default value was not saved.
1. Fixed the situation where the Display Field in Connect field remained available to activate even when the custom field ID did not start with rep_. For more information about the rep_ fields click here.
1. Fixed the situation where it was not possible to uncheck the active options of Combo Box in Registry - Custom Fields.
2. Fixed the situation where, even with Combo Box inactive options, they were displayed in the Design Details screen.
3. Fixed unconformity Object reference not defined for an instance of an object, which was displayed when trying to apply the same material to two or more items in the Decore library. (1788279)
Compatible with Promob version 126.96.36.199 or higher.
1. Added the Show on Connect field in the registration tool for Custom Fields. For more information, click here.
1. The message displayed when loading 3D files, was rewritten from Object reference not set to an object instance to Review your document. (1696403)
2. Fixed the situation where MCode was not applied with two clicks, and when opened the MCode Selector would not open on the already selected MCode. Now, in Catalog it is also possible to assign MCode with two clicks. (1708967)
Compatible with Promob version 188.8.131.52 or higher.
1. Added the option to attach the project (.promob) on the Register - Budget - Send To screen, when the Send to File option is selected in the secondary fields. With this option selected, in Promob when sending the Budget, in addition to the XML with the information, the project's .promob file will also be sent. For more information click here.
2. Added a new Template for creating listings, the Default Price. Through this template it is possible to generate .csv files. For more information click here.
3. Updated the Template name for creating listings from Default Manager to Default Import Manager. For more information click here.
4. Catalog integration with Mooble available, through two options: when selecting CIC – Deploy Production the Catalog connects to Mooble Production, and when selecting CIC – Deploy Test connects to Mooble Demo. For more information, click here.
5. Added the ItemType2 attribute to receive the type of the item, located in Registration - Modules - Module Page. For more information click here.
1. Fixed import of folder material translations, where the translations were not applied to the child materials of the folder material. (1757703)
2. Fixed the situation where the translation tab did not return the values with their proper translations in the Proposed Values field of the Attributes Editor page. (1772099)
Compatible with Promob version 184.108.40.206 or higher.
1. Fixed the situation where the message that Model and ModelType were not found was wrongly displayed.(1763276)
Compatible with Promob version 220.127.116.11 or higher.
1. Fixed the situation where it was not possible to save new items that were created, and so these items were displayed with the icons in green. (1761615)
2. Fixed the situation where duplicating an item and adding an existing translation caused the translation to be lost in all items where it was used. Minimum version of Promob 18.104.22.168. (1598723)
3. Corrected the situation in which unconformity was displayed when adding a description in the definition of a new attribute, its value was not updated. (1734032)
1. Corrected translations that were incorrect in Catalog Tools.
2. Fixed situation where templates were not displayed in Removal Options. (1754054)
Version only compatible with Promob 5.60.16.X
1. Added support for DWG and AXS extensions to Drawing Registration in the Module Editor.
2. Added validation for invalid characters in the Category field of the Attribute Editor. (1723888)
1. Fixed the situation where changing the description/abbreviation of an item that had no translation, the value in Portuguese was added in the translations of this item. (1717260)
1. Corrected the situation the online prices were zeroed when exporting the list. (1631081)
1. Added the Copy and Paste buttons for MCodes, in the Catalog material register. For more information, click here. (1589579)
1. Corrected the situation where Update loaded the same update every time a new Catalog update was requested. (1697714)
2. Fixed the unconformity that made it impossible to convert the .dxf file to the .pmob file. (1697329)
1. Added the option of the Tiff format for images generated by the slides according to the improvement made available via Promob. For more information, click here.
1. Corrected the situation where the translation did not exist after changing the Description / Abbreviation of items in the Catalog Editors.
2. Corrected a situation in which the import did not occur and displayed a message of completion in the import of translations. (1674004)
Import / Export screen for translations:
1. Import/Export translation screens Remake.
2. Added the option to adjust the Encoding for reading the Import file. For more information, click here.
3. Added configuration for separator and encoding on export. For more information, click here.
4. Compatibility with files exported by the Catalog 5.38 is available.
1. Corrected the situation where the Listing did not generate the necessary combinations correctly. (1651659 - 1625629)
2. Corrected the unconformity that was displayed when changing properties (ID, Directory) of a child group/entity after changing the parent group's directory. (1668257)
1. Remodeled the layout of the options on the automatic function screen. (1656186)
2. Changed the nomenclatures of the items on the automatic function screen: Execution = Function Type, Default State = Default State During Insertion, Both = During Insertion and in Environment Items. For more information, click here.
3. The Default State option will be disabled when the type of function is applied in Environment Items. For more information click here.
4. Added the translation of the description of the budget items in the XML generated by the budget. For information on how to configure the translations click here.
5. Inserted the option to register in the aggregate module the plan in which the drilling will be applied. For more information, click here. (1625891)
6. Available in the automatic functions register configuration the option to hide the automatic functions also in Promob. For more information click here.
1. Fixed the unconformity that was displayed when inserting a new item in the positioning service. (1613634)
2. Corrected the divergences that occurred when converting .DXF files after updating to online conversion. (1656653, 1656648,0 1656050, 1658047)
1. Corrected the unconformity that was displayed when creating aggregate REF. (1663456)
1. Fixed the situation that DXF files that were converted to PMOB were incorrect. (1656050)
2. Fixed unconformity that was displayed when replacing files during conversion. (1656648)
3. Corrected the situation that after conversion to PMOB, the 3D file was renamed. (1658047)
1. Added button to clear the selected MCode in the Catalog. For more information click here. (1624606)
1. Corrected the unconformity that was displayed when editing variables. (1614023)
1. Added the $ DrawerIndex $ assembler in the Form Editor, for more information click here. (1625890)
2. Added the $ DrawersQuantity $ assembler in the Formula Editor, for more information click here. (1625890)
3. Added a new interface in the Module Editor to define which faces of geometry should be drawn. For more information click here.
4. Duplicated system attributes will now be flagged. For more information click here.
5. Added support for custom languages (added by the Translation Editor) for translations of Catalog items.
6. Added support for custom languages for export and import translations.
7. Added a new check when creating system attributes. For more information, click here.
1. Fixed the unconformity that was displayed when searching using the tool Used in. (1623688)
2. Corrected the situation where the flip side button on the Sketches tab was not working. (1627946)
3. Corrected the situation where the buttons on the top layout were not displayed. (1642629)
4. Corrected the situation where the variables in the door editor were not saved. (1602288)
5. Corrected the encoding of the Chinese translation files, the Catalog was unable to display the characters correctly.
1. Available to convert 3D objects to PMOB online.
2. Added in the Structure Editor, the option to determine whether a priceless structure should alert you that it is priceless when generating a budget or not. (1607667)
3. Removed the Mooble Effects tab from the Material Editor, as only two properties were used by the renders, so these two were relocated to the Effects tab.
1. Corrected the situation in which, in the Budget settings, the Margin Reset values were not applied for the subgroups, only for the main group. (1621153)
1. Corrected the situation where, the new listing of structures did not seek information from the panels, belonging to the crosspieces function (1467328)
2. Corrected the situation where, when generating the new list of structures, the selected model filters were not considered. (1453369)
3. Corrected the unconformity that was displayed when generating a listing with many items. (1539888)
4. Corrected the situation in which, in the Budget settings, Markup, and Markup Redefinitation values were not displayed correctly. (1512716)
5. Corrected the situation where, on the home screen, the navigation tree did not resize. (1575994)
6. Corrected the situation in which, when using the English language and changing the value of attributes through the Attributes or XML tab, the values were not changed and remained as True. (1567540)
7. Corrected the unconformity that was displayed when using UserUnit in the Catalog abbreviation formula.
8. Corrected the situation in which, when reordering columns of the structure screen, the formulas were incorrect. For this, the columns were fixed. (1524727)
- Improved interface and usability on the MCodes screen. Their groups have been reorganized.
- Corrected the situation where MCodes were not applied.
1. Improved performance and memory consumption by accessing the References tab in the Module Editor.
2. Changed Mcodes screen layout, now the layout will be the same as Promob's.
1. Made available the improvement were when choosing a new document to import in Import Translations, the screen will be blank.
2. Available the compatible Catalog with 5.60 version.
1. Corrected the validation so that is not possible to create or duplicate groups with duplicate ID's.