Below are the changes from the latest version released for Catalog:
IMPORTANT: The releases are made gradually, so it is possible that your Catalog is not in the latest version. For more information on older versions of Catalog, click here.
Check out the latest Catalog news below:
1. Fixed the unconformity that was displayed when searching using the tool Used in. (1623688)
2. Corrected the situation where the flip side button on the Sketches tab was not working. (1627946)
3. Corrected the situation where the buttons on the top layout were not displayed. (1642629)
4. Corrected the situation where the variables in the door editor were not saved. (1602288)
5. Corrected the encoding of the Chinese translation files, the Catalog was unable to display the characters correctly.
1. Available to convert 3D objects to PMOB online.
2. Added in the Structure Editor, the option to determine whether a priceless structure should alert you that it is priceless when generating a budget or not. (1607667)
3. Removed the Mooble Effects tab from the Material Editor, as only two properties were used by the renders, so these two were relocated to the Effects tab.
1. Corrected the situation in which, in the Budget settings, the Margin Reset values were not applied for the subgroups, only for the main group. (1621153)
1. Corrected the situation where, the new listing of structures did not seek information from the panels, belonging to the crosspieces function (1467328)
2. Corrected the situation where, when generating the new list of structures, the selected model filters were not considered. (1453369)
3. Corrected the unconformity that was displayed when generating a listing with a large number of items. (1539888)
4. Corrected the situation in which, in the Budget settings, Markup, and Markup Redefinitation values were not displayed correctly. (1512716)
5. Corrected the situation where, on the home screen, the navigation tree did not resize. (1575994)
6. Corrected the situation in which, when using the English language and changing the value of attributes through the Attributes or XML tab, the values were not changed and remained as True. (1567540)
7. Corrected the unconformity that was displayed when using UserUnit in the Catalog abbreviation formula.
8. Corrected the situation in which, when reordering columns of the structure screen, the formulas were incorrect. For this, the columns were fixed. (1524727)
- Improved interface and usability on the MCodes screen. Their groups have been reorganized.
- Corrected the situation where MCodes were not applied.
1. Improved performance and memory consumption by accessing the References tab in the Module Editor.
2. Changed Mcodes screen layout, now the layout will be the same as Promob's.
1. Made available the improvement where when choosing a new document to import in Import Translations, the screen will be blank.
2. Available the compatible Catalog with 5.60 version.
1. Correted the validation so that is not possible to create or duplicate groups with duplicate ID's.