To capture the screen using the Print Screen key:
Through the Capture Tool
1. Cause the situation you want to capture the image. Search for Capture in the search bar and run the Snipping Tool file;
2. Select the New option;
3. Drag the mouse to form the desired image;
4. Save the image to a location you can find later.
Through the keyboard shortcut PrtScn
1. Cause the situation you want to capture the image. On the keyboard locate and press the Prt Scn key;
2. If you are using a notebook, locate the Fn key and then the Prt Scn key and keep both keys pressed simultaneously to capture the screen;
3. Search for the Paint program in the search bar;
4. Click on the Paste option;
5. Click on the Save button;
6. Set the directory and file name and click Save.
IMPORTANT: save the image with a .JPG or .JPEG extension so that it doesn't get too heavy.
To check how to open a request and send the image to Promob Support click here.