Promob enables online service, through the Solicitations tool, on the Promob Services Portal, where it allows direct communication with Promob's Support staff.
These requests are analyzed and responded to by the responsible teams, viewed on the Portal itself, where it is possible to respond to those that are open, and close those that have been answered.
This article cover the following sections:
How to attach files to request?
To register, respond and manage solicitations, see the options below:
It is possible to register the request through two options:
- Option 01 - Promob Portal
1. Log in to the Promob Services Portal and click on the Support Tickets - New menu.
- Option 02 - Through Promob
1. Open Promob and click on the Help - Support - Open Solicitation menu;
2. Select the product type that you want to open the request for.
3. Fill in the software information, and click Next;
- Inform the serial number, Promob version and operating system of the machine;
4. Fill in the details of the request, and click Save.
For a better experience in our service, be careful to pass on the following information:
- Always inform the name of your Promob or product related to your question;
- Attach images to the request to explain your question or situation;
- For difficulties presented in your Promob, describe in the request answering the following information: Where does it occur? Since when does it happen? After update? Does it occur on all designs or on specific designs? On new designs too?
- Attach to the request a project that exemplifies the reported situation (*.promob file);
Situations related to CNC programs, attach the images of the settings used in the Plugins;
- Situations related to Cut Pro, on the cutting plane, attach the Cut Pro folder (Disk C:\ProgramData\Procad\Cut Pro). NOTE: the Program data folder is a hidden folder, if it is not displayed click here;
1. Go to the Promob Services Portal and click on the Support Tickets - Visualize menu;
- Make sure that the account being accessed is the account that the solicitation was registered on. There can be more than one linked account in the same login.
2. All requests registered to the account are displayed;
3. If necessary, use the filter options to locate the desired request:
- Request number: filter by the request number;
- Requester: filter by the name of the user who opened the request;
- Subject: filter by the subject of the request;
- Period: filter by the date period when the request was created;
- Status: filter by the status of the request, which can be waiting for service, waiting for applicant, waiting for another area, and in service.
1. Monitoring can be done through the Portal itself or through the registered email;
IMPORTANT: Review which login email was used to register the request.
2. When the solicitation is registered by the Portal user or when it is answered by Promob, the user receives an email with information about the solicitation, along with a link to access it.
Example email of when the request was opened:
Example email when Promob sends a response on the request:
How to answer solicitations?
1. Open the request you want to respond to, enter the text of the response in the box highlighted in blue, and click Send;
- For finalized requests, it is possible to reopen the service in up to 5 days, counting from the date of completion. After this period, it is necessary to register a new solicitation.
- If the request has been completed and the evaluation of the service has already been carried out, the service will be considered as completed, with no possibility of a second reopening.
1. Open the request you want to reopen, enter the text of the response, and click Reopen Request;
2. A new interaction is created on the solicitation.
How to attach files to request?
1. In the request details tab, click the Attach icon.
2. On the File Upload screen, click Drag and Drop or click here, locate the file to be attached and click Open;
3. The file is attached to the request.
4. Respond to the request for the file to be sent.