Promob enables online service, through the Solicitations tool, on the Promob Services Portal, where it allows direct communication with Promob's Support staff.
These requests are analyzed and responded to by the responsible teams, viewed on the Portal itself, where it is possible to respond to those that are open, and close those that have been answered.
This article cover the following sections:
To register, respond and manage solicitations, see the options below:
How to register solicitations?
1. Access the Promob Services Portal and click on the Solicitations - Open New menu, or open Promob and click on the Help - Support - Open Solicitation menu;
2. Fill in the requested information and click on Save;
For a better experience in our service, be careful to pass on the following information:
- Always inform the name of your Promob or product related to your question;
- Inform the serial number, Promob version and operating system of the machine;
- Attach images to the request to explain your question or situation;
- For difficulties presented in your Promob, describe in the request answering the following information: Where does it occur? Since when does it happen? After update? Does it occur on all designs or on specific designs? On new designs too?
- Attach to the request a project that exemplifies the reported situation (*.promob file);
Situations related to CNC programs, attach the images of the settings used in the Plugins;
- Situations related to Cut Pro, on the cutting plane, attach the Cut Pro folder (Disk C:\ProgramData\Procad\Cut Pro). NOTE: the Program data folder is a hidden folder, if it is not displayed click here;
How to find solicitations?
- Make sure that the account being accessed is the account that the solicitation was registered on. There can be more than one linked account in the same login.
1. Access the Promob Services Portal and click on the Solicitations - Visualize menu;
2. All solicitations registered in the account will be displayed;
3. Use the filter options to find the desired solicitation;
4. Click on the title of the solicitation to view its history.
How to monitor solicitations?
1. Monitoring can be done through the Portal itself or through the registered email;
- Review which login email was used to register the request.
2. When the solicitation is registered by the Portal user or when it is answered by Promob, the user receives an email with information about the solicitation, along with a link to access it.
- When the request was opened:
- When Promob sends a response:
How to answer solicitations?
1. Open the solicitations you want to answer and click on Answer;
2. Enter the text of the response and click on Send.
How to reopen solicitations?
- For finalized requests, it is possible to reopen the service in up to 5 days, counting from the date of completion. After this period, it is necessary to register a new solicitation.
- If the request has been completed and the evaluation of the service has already been carried out, the service will be considered as completed, with no possibility of a second reopening.
1. Open the solicitations you want to reopen and respond by clicking on option No, answering the information The solution proposed above solved the situation;
2. Enter the text of the response and click Reopen;
3. Read the message that appears and click OK to reopen the solicitation;
4. A new interaction is created on the solicitation.
How to attach files to request?
1. On the solicitation response page, click Procurar;
2. Locate the file to be attached and click Open;
3. The file is attached to the solicitation;
4. Respond to the request for the file to be sent.