Clicking on this button starts a project from scratch.
- Clicking on this button the selected project will open;
- To open projects, you can also click directly on the name of the desired project.
- Recent: the Recents tab shows the last five open projects, regardless of their creation date;
- Last month: shows all projects created in the last month;
- All: the third tab contains all the projects sent to Promob Cut Pro. Their loading time will be related to the number of existing projects.
4. Search field
Through this field it is possible to filter the projects.
Example: when you type the word Kitchen in the search field, the projects that contain this term will be filtered.
IMPORTANT: The filter search applies only to the tab that is selected.
- Import: By clicking on this option, it is possible to import projects in the * .planner, * .cut, * .csv extensions. It is possible to establish a configuration for import. For more information click here.
- Pending Imports: Based on the Import Settings, this tab informs you whether or not there are projects made on Promob that have not yet been imported into Cut Pro. For more information click here
This tab will load the Cut Pro print screen, where it is possible to configure label templates, generate listings and cut plan. For more information click here.
7. Options, Plugins, Help and Exit
- Options: In this tab it is possible to establish settings, such as: language, overcut settings, cutting plan, edges, backup, import configuration and logo.
- Plugins: This tab will load the screen with referring to the plugins, being possible to activate, deactivate and update them.
- Help: clicking this button, more options will appear, such as: support contact, update check, etc;
- Exit: clicking this button will log out of Cut Pro;
These are the projects themselves. For more information on how to manage them, click here.