In Cut Pro it is possible to send items and parts that will be manufactured with special plates, that is, that have two types of lamination, one on each side of the plate, and offset can be applied to this plate.
See below how to work with the special plates and how to apply the offset on them:
1. Inside Promob configure the special plate for the module through the Configure Features;
2. Apply the model used on the plate in the External Side Bodie option, to change the external blade and in the Bodie option to change the internal model.
3. Send it to Cut Pro;
4. Notice in the example below that when importing, the part will already load the other model / blade, as a child item.
NOTES: If you only use Cut Pro, register the other model of the part as a child item of the part.
To register the offset:
1. Click on File - Options menu;
2. Then enter an offset value in the Offset forspecial item;
3. Update the Cut Plan and check that the total size of the part has changed, adding to the value registered in mm on each side.