In the register of edge tape height, it is possible to define what will be the size of each edge band to be imported for a given plate. For 15 mm thick plates, for example, it is possible to configure the 19 mm high edge. To register the height of the edge band:
IMPORTANT: the definition of the height of the edge band strips influences the import of new projects.
1. Click on the File - Options menu - Edit standard height edge x panel;
2. Click the Add standard height of edges button and enter the thickness of the panel and the height of the edge band;
- We suggest registering 4 mm more than the size of the edge band height so that when refining the edge band, provide a better finish.
3. To delete the edge band height options, click the Remove default edge height button;
4. Click Close;
- The last edge height registration update will only be valid for the next project import in Cut Pro. A message will be displayed informing this:
Note the example:
1. After defining the edge band for the module parts through the Features Configurator, send the project to Cut Pro;
2. Note that for the 18 mm thick plate, the 22 mm high edge was applied.