To build a recess in the ceiling follow the instructions described below:
1. Build a geometry on the room's ceiling and define its dimensions in Tools - Properties;
2. Right-click the geometry and select Geometry Editor to adjust the shape of the recess and apply one of the profile options as desired;
3. Note the recess in the ceiling in the space.
Promob Tip - How to build ceiling frame?
To build a ceiling frame:
1. Position the room so that you can see all the upper corners of the walls;
2. Enable the Linear Geometry Builder tool and under Tools - Linear Geometry Builder set the dimensions. Click on the points to define the frame construction;
3. After defining the last point, click once with the right button to finish the construction;
4. In the settings window, select the type of alignment Bottom, make the other changes and finish the construction of the geometry;
5. Note the frame inserted into the space.
Promob Tip - How to build double open molding with frame?
To build double open molding with frame:
1. Position the space so that you can see every corner of the walls;
2. Enable the linear construction tool and build the molding considering the following properties:
- Height: height of crown molding;
- Distance: distance between the floor and the molding;
- Thickness: crown molding width.
3. Finish the construction of the geometry;
4. Access the Geometry Editor and define the shape of the molding;
5. Still in the Geometry Editor, select one of the profile options or create one. Apply the profile to the faces of the geometry;
6. Build the room's roof and build a geometry on it. Edit the shape and profile the geometry;
7. On the central geometry of the ceiling, build another geometry in the desired shape and drill the plane using the Perforate tool.