When trying to open the Promob, the unconformity is generated Fatal error loading the program. The file C:\Program Files\Promob\Promob (Manufacturer's Name)\Program\Addins\FILENAME.ADDIN is corrupted. Program execution will be stopped. File name may vary.
Why does it happen?
The situation occurs because a file necessary for the Promob to work correctly is corrupted or not found when opening.
What to do?
Solution 1: Rename the Addins folder
- Close the unconformity and Promob by clicking Exit Promob;
- Go to the directory C:\Program Files\Promob\Promob (system name)\Program;
- Locate and rename the Addins folder to _Addins;
- Go to the bin folder and then Update;
- Run the file PromobUpdate.exe and do the Full Scan;
- At the end of the update installation, restart Promob;