See below the latest news from Mooble:
Client GL Event
1. Fixed the situation where the Layers were not translated to the French language.
Render | Planner
1. Fixed the situation where the rendering unexpectedly stopped working.
1. Corrected the situation where no standard message was displayed at the end of the Budget.
1. White sky option available in Cloud Render.
1. Corrected the situation where the login did not work when the page address (URL) had information about a brand (partner).
1. Corrected the translation of the Layout tab in Chinese.
1. Configuration available for Partnerships e-commerce account administrators to define whether items out of stock will be displayed or not for use in the design. For more information, click here.
2. The Collaborative Design tool is available, which makes it possible to view design editions in real-time for users who are not linked to the Mooble account. For more information click here.
1. Added support for fractional inch measurements.
2. Inserted the identification of products that are out of line in the design. For more information, click here.
1. Inserted the option where the user can now change the account email.
2. Provided the configuration in which the manufacturer can choose to have all budget requests sent to the factory and not to nearby retailers.
1. Provided the importer of plant floor for administrator user.
1. Inserted the support to edit the height of each wall.
2. The Departments are no longer required in the material register.
3. Improvement in statistics achieved: divergences resolved and monthly consolidation (figures for the previous month are no longer changed).
1. Registered promotions and vouchers.
2. Performed the unification of image, budget and system settings.
3. Redesigned the Item Editor.
1. Insert the double click to align the camera to walls or modules.
2. The option to add materials directly through the Mooble Revest tool is available.
3. Available the option for the subscriber storekeeper to display only the brands he works with.
1. Implemented the new Mooble Design interface. IMPORTANT: subscribers can activate this option in the system settings.
2. Inserted the Radial menu, the new menu when selecting an item in the planner.
3. Implemented several types of application in Mooble Revest.
1. The horizontal rulers are available on the walls. IMPORTANT: only available for subscribers - configuration on dashboard).
2. Implemented the support to the external environment.
3. Inserted new options for lowering walls.
1. Inserted support for pblock resizing.
2. The option to turn off a strong collision is available by default. IMPORTANT: dashboard / system settings - for subscribers only.
3. Button available to block the movement of items in the planner.
1. Available Revest tabs for adminstrative user.
1. Inserted the camera positioning for the 360 in 2D.
2. The floor builder is made available to all users.
1. Available Mooble Reports. IMPORTANT: only available to administrator users.
2. Inserted the automatic item grouper when importing Mobly.
1. The floor builder is available. IMPORTANT: only available for administrator user.
2. Inserted the layer visibility control. IMPORTANT: only available for administrator user, and depends on the publication of items with layers.
3. Provided panoramic rendering and interactive viewing.
4. Improvement in the mobile version for insertion and movement of items.
1. Revest available. IMPORTANT: available for administrator user.
2. The floor builder is available. IMPORTANT: partial and only for administrator user.
4. Partnership signature available.
5. Inserted the tutorial on building dimensions using gif.
1. Mooble Design Tools have been released to representatives.
2. Inserted monthly bonus credits for new subscriptions. IMPORTANT: for the first 6 months.
3. Improved visualization of external dimensions.
4. Inserted the option to add new materials via the planner. IMPORTANT: for the time being released only for administrator user.
5. Display of materials and colors applied to the walls, floor and ceiling.
6. Wall lowering made available.
7. Print with caption available.
1. Tag navigation now uses the brand menu when the user selects a brand or when in a manufacturer’s partner.
2. Removed the panoramic render until the viewer is available.
1. Assigned new signature values:
- Shopkeeper $ 59.90 per month for every two users and one brand and $ 25.00 for each additional brand.
- Projector R$ 59.90 per month and 25 bonus credits at subscription time.
1. Provided the option of Revised in the item editor.
1. Inserted the option to generate and remove lines in the item editor.
2. Generating lines in the import of Mobly items.
1. New subscription available, Mooble Design. For designers the value is R $ 60.00. For shopkeepers R $ 60.00 for each 2 users and R $ 25.00 for each brand.
2. Assigned user control and permissions to the signature owner.
3. Inserted the dimension, rotation and movement in the item panel.
4. Provided the movement of items by arrows.
5. Rotation of items in elevation mode.
6. Enabled dimensioning of items by arrows in 2D.
7. Render monitor improvements. IMPORTANT: for internal use only.
1. Support for custom tag ordering.
2. Items that have drill no longer have a strong collision with walls, floors and ceiling.
1. Available the choice of account after login, if there is more than one account.
2. Defined the support to render panoramic. IMPORTANT: Use Facebook to view.
3. Inserted active options by default. IMPORTANT: you no longer need to mark on /customizer.
4. In the module information, the first department level will be displayed and mark, instead of the last one.
1. Support for removal of aggregates (publisher).
2. Support join substitute association (publisher).
1. The 3-axis rotation tool is available to all users.
2. The arrow sizing tool is available to all users.
3. Support to render 360. IMPORTANT: only Promob.
4. Inserted to linear light.
5. Released the strong collision change for all users.
6. Remodeling the style of the My Projects page.
7. Support for different percentages in e-commerce collection, depending on whether the user came from the partner or from mooble.com.