The identification of discontinued items is available on Mooble. This functionality allows you to identify when an item inserted in the project is no longer being manufactured.
This does not entirely mean that the item is no longer available for purchase, it is just an indicator that the product is out of line for manufacturing. Therefore, it is possible that it is still available in a store stock or in e-commerce. View here how to identify items that are not available for purchase on e-commerce.
Check how to identify the item:
1. In the 3D environment of the project, a red icon will be displayed over the offline item;
2. When you click on the exclamation, a list will appear with items that belong to the same project that are no longer manufactured.
For this functionality to be identified by users, it is necessary that the Brand Manufacturer's account activates this setting. For this, you the manufacturer user:
1. Click on the account name in the upper right corner;
2. Click Admin and then Settings;
3. On the Client tab, enable or disable the option Warn the customer about the deprecated products in the project.
4. Click Save.