Through the publisher, the collaborators responsible for creating content for Mooble, publish the materials, modules, and items that will be used by the final consumers to create environments.
To perform the publishing of items, you need to install and validate the Publisher. To do this:
1. Download the installation file.
2. Unzip the folder, we suggest saving it in a directory specific to the publisher.
3. Go to the directory where the publisher is unpacked and run setup.exe. The installation process will start, and a shortcut will be created on the desktop of the current user.
1. To perform the first release, we recommend that it be performed in the demonstration environment (not accessible to end customers) via the links: demo.mooble.com and demo.mooble.com/manufacturer.
2. Authenticate with the Publisher.
IMPORTANT: The access credentials will be the same as those of the Mooble account administrator user.
3. Choose the brand that will be published.
4. If authentication is successful, the administrator user will be redirected to the initial view of the Publisher. In System Folder, enter the directory where the items are (from the Catalog) with their respective modulation (these must be saved in their last version on the administrator user's computer). After that, click Load.
5. All the items available for publishing will be displayed, you must select the ones you want to publish.
IMPORTANT: Hidden items or items that should not be published on Mooble must have the Hidden option checked in Catalog.
To display them correctly in Mooble, the administrator user must select the sections in which the products will be displayed in Mooble, varying from department to department.
If you want to remove an item, simply hide it in the system and load it back into the publisher via the Load button, the publisher will tell you which items have been removed and whether you are sure you want to remove them from Mooble.
The user can choose the option to attach the image to the product, or use the image automatically generated by Mooble at the time of upload. For this:
- Select image
1. Select the module and click Use Item Image.
- Use the image generated by Mooble
If you do not check Use the image of the item, the image generated by Mooble will automatically be used.
In the Manage Tags tab, select the features that the product will have, for example, strong collision and others. In addition, it serves to define in which departments the product will be present for use, for example, chairs, kitchens, decoration, and others.
Check the tag information below:
Plan: select the plan that the item should be (floor item, wall item), it is not necessary put in if the item does not fit.
PlannerFlags: these are some features of Mooble.
Accepts drilling: if the item is a worktop that can be drilled.
Accept custom material: defines whether the user can drag a finish in Mooble onto the item.
Strong collision: this attribute does not allow one item to overlap the other.
Ignore plan limits: only editable items.
Ignore mesh selection: the item is now selected by region and not by mesh.
TypeModule: defines whether the item can be a top.
On the Materials tab, you can publish the materials for the modulation. On this tab you will see different styles for the products and general materials, such as color tones and others.
6. After the settings described above, click Publish.