When activating Promob, the message This subscription is active on the computer XXXXXX. To continue, you must access the Promob, referred on the computer, and use the Release option.
Why does it happen?
The situation occurs because the Serial Number informed on the Promob activation screen is already activated on another computer. Thus, it is necessary to release the subscription on the computer where it is activated so that it can be used in other equipment.
What to do?
Check if you have access to the computer where the Promob Serial Number is activated:
1. I have access to the computer
1. Go to the computer in question and release the Promob subscription;
2. On the computer where you want to activate the Serial Number click Continue;
3. Inform the e-mail and password to access the Services Portal, and click on Sign In;
4. Click Sign In in Promob.
2. I don't have access to the computer
1. Check the option I no longer have access to the computer;
2. The message The amount of times you can use this feature is limited. Click OK is displayed;
3. Click Sign In in Promob.
IMPORTANT: the option I no longer have access to the computer behaves like an offline activation performed through the Portal. Thus, the following rules apply:
- Minimum Activation Period: A Promob subscription cannot be activated for another computer in less than 15 days of use;
- Maximum number of activations: a Promob subscription can only be activated 06 times, during a 01-year period, for different computers.