Within the Promob portal, it is possible to establish settings for better monitoring of your account, facilitating the management of your subscriptions, where it is possible to establish the following settings:
Access to Account Settings
To configure the Portal settings:
1. Access the Promob Services Portal;
2. On the upper right side of the window, click on the name of the current account and then on Settings. IMPORTANT: the settings refer to the account that is currently being accessed;
3. The configurations to be performed are, Account, Emails, Credit Card, and Subscription Renewal;
Registration Update: allows you to add CPFs and CNPJs that have Promob subscriptions (headquarters, branches, stores, showrooms, or other factories);
Edit Data: displays the company data for editing;
Manage users: access to the user management page where it is possible to add, remove and change the type of user of the Portal. Click here to learn more;
Set account as default: the default account is the first account that was created on the Portal by a particular user. The first time a user creates an account on the Portal, he automatically becomes responsible for the account and this becomes the default account. After logging into the Portal, the account options, set as default, are presented. Click here to learn more;
To change the default account for accessing the Portal:
1. Access the Promob Services Portal;
2. Switch to the account you wish to configure as the default access, to do this click on the account name in the upper right side of the window and select the desired account.
3. Afterwards, access the settings by clicking on Settings in the same account menu.
4. On the Settings page that appears, select the Set this account as default option.
5. Click Save for the settings to be applied;
Default language: select the language that the Portal will be presented to after logging in.
IMPORTANT: the language changes only the Portal interface. Product options for sale, values, and payment terms are presented according to the country configured in the account (registration) of the Portal;
Account responsible: select the Portal user who will be responsible for the Portal account;
Billing: inform the e-mail address to which billing information will be sent and the bank slip referring to the renewal of subscriptions, if this is the payment option chosen;
Invoice E-mail: inform the e-mail address of the person in charge at the company for the receipt of the Invoices;
News: Check this option and enter the e-mail address to which the news will be sent;
To change the email on the portal to receive invoices:
1. In the Settings window, under Emails, the email in which you will receive the automatic payment tickets is the Email for billing. The e-mail in which you will receive the invoices is the Invoice E-mail.
2. Fill in the Invoice E-mail field, the e-mail that you want to receive the Invoice, or fill in the Email for billing field, the e-mail that you want to receive the payment tickets.
By clicking on Manage Credit Cards, the Portal directs you to the credit card management website, where you can manage all registered cards and can remove them.
To remove a credit card saved in your account:
1. Login with your user;
2. Click Manage my credit cards.
3. Locate and remove the desired credit card.
Expiration Date: Select the expiration date for product subscriptions and click Save. The date options are 08.15 or 22. Renewal of subscriptions occurs monthly on the selected expiration day. The invoice will include subscriptions that are already expired and those that expire until the next invoice date. Click here to learn more;
Payment Method: Select the payment method for renewing subscriptions. Click here to learn more;
After making all necessary changes to your Account Settings, click Save