Within the Promob portal, it is possible to establish settings for better monitoring of your account, facilitating the management of your subscriptions, where it is possible to establish the following settings:
Access to Account Settings
To configure the Portal settings:
1. Access the Promob Services Portal;
2. On the top right side of the window, drag your mouse over the name of the current account, click Account Settings, and in the Settings tab, click Edit Data.
IMPORTANT: the settings refer to the account that is currently being accessed;
3. The settings that can be changed are: General Data, Company Data, Contact, Billing Address and Delivery Address.
In General Data you can make the change of data such as: Name, Site, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
In Company Data is the icons of CNPJ, Company, Trading Name, State Inscription and Municipal Inscription.
In the Contact field, you can make changes to Phone, Cellphone, and Commercial Phone.
Billing Address and Delivery Address
In the Billing Address and Delivery Address field, it is possible to make changes to Country, ZIP Code, State, City, District, Address, Number, and Complement. After making your changes, click Save.
1. In the top right side of the window, drag your mouse over the current account name, click Account Settings, and click Configure your account information and manage their users.
2. Click Manage Users.
3. In the User Management window, you can add, remove, and change the user type of the Portal. For more information, click here.
The default account is the first one created on the Portal by a given user. The first time a user creates an account on the Portal, they automatically become the account holder and it becomes the default account. After logging into the Portal, the options for the account set as the default account are presented. For more information, click here.
To change the default account for accessing the Portal:
1. Access the Promob Services Portal.
2. In the top right side of the window, drag your mouse over the current account name, click Account Settings.
3. Click the Configure your account information and manage their users option, you can define which account will be the default.
4. Then, in the Account tab, select the Set this account as default option.
On this screen you can also configure:
- Default language: select the language that the Portal will be presented to after logging in. IMPORTANT: the language changes only the Portal interface. Product options for sale, values, and payment terms are presented according to the country configured in the account (registration) of the Portal.
- Account responsible: select the Portal user who will be responsible for the Portal account.
5. Click Save for the settings to be applied.
Billing: inform the e-mail address to which billing information will be sent and the bank slip referring to the renewal of subscriptions, if this is the payment option chosen;
Invoice E-mail: inform the e-mail address of the person in charge at the company for the receipt of the Invoices;
News: Check this option and enter the e-mail address to which the news will be sent;
To change the email on the portal to receive invoices:
1. In the Settings window, go to Set the emails to get in contact with you.
IMPORTANT: under Emails, the email in which you will receive the automatic payment tickets is the Email for billing. The e-mail in which you will receive the invoices is the Invoice E-mail.
2. Fill in the Invoice E-mail field, the e-mail that you want to receive the Invoice, or fill in the Email for billing field, the e-mail that you want to receive the payment tickets.
By clicking on Manage Credit Cards linked to your account, the Portal directs you to the credit card management website, where you can manage all registered cards and can remove them.
To remove a credit card saved in your account:
1. Login with your user;
2. Click Manage my credit cards.
3. Locate and remove the desired credit card.
1. Click the Set the automatic renewal of their subscriptons of your subscriptions option.
2. Make the desired adjustments:
- Expiration Date: Select the expiration date for product subscriptions and click Save. The date options are 08.15 or 22. Renewal of subscriptions occurs monthly on the selected expiration day. The invoice will include subscriptions that are already expired and those that expire until the next invoice date. For more information, click here.
- Payment Method: Select the payment method for renewing subscriptions. For more information, click here.
After making all necessary changes to your Account Settings, click Save