In this article, the following sections about users of the account registered in the Promob Portal are covered:
Types of Users
In the Promob Portal, there are four user profiles:
Administrator: has permissions to access all Portal options, usually the user who manages one or more Portal accounts. IMPORTANT: there is a specific type of administrator user who is responsible for the account, that is, the user who created the account on the Portal.
Guest: is the user with restricted access to the Promob Portal options.
Manufacturer: is the user who manages the Promob subscriptions that are used in his furniture factory, and also the serial numbers used by his tenants.
Requests: this user is only allowed to register requests on the Promob Portal.
Student: This user is only allowed to download one Promob.
|View use Intentions||Yes||No||Yes||No||No|
Change account registration data
|Change user registration data||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Request purchase authorizations||Yes||No||Yes||No||No|
|Manage use intentions||No||No||Yes||No||No|
|Manage store subscriptions||No||No||Yes||No||No|
Create a new user
1. To manage the users registered in the account, access the Promob Portal and log in:
2. Click on the Account name to which you want to add this new user, and select Account Settings.
3. In the Configure your account information and manage your users section, click on Click Here.
4. In the Account tab, click on Manage Users.
5. In the User Management screen, under the Account menu, enter the information for the new user and click on Add to complete the user registration.
- Email: Enter the email address of the new user.
- Name: Enter the name of this new user
- Type: define the type of user.
All users registered in this account are displayed in a list just below User.
Editing User Information
You can edit the user's name and user type. To do this:
1. Locate the user you want to edit the information for, and in the Actions column corresponding to that user, click on Edit.
Deleting a User from the account
To delete a user registered in the account:
1. Locate the user you want to remove from the account, and in the Actions column corresponding to that user, select the X.