Drawings are files of extension dxf or obj created in modeling software. In some cases, the modules may have a geometry drawing, created in the Promob Catalog.
Some modules must have an associated design so that it is displayed correctly in the 3D space. The modules can be associated directly with the 3D file, with a pre-registered drawing in a collection of drawings or with a geometry.
Collection of Drawings:
A drawing from a collection of drawings can be registered when used by more than one module, it is not necessary that the same drawing be registered repeatedly.
Below are procedures related to the Collection of Drawings:
When a drawing of the item is used for only one module, it is recommended to register only a single drawing.
Below are procedures related to the Single Design:
When a module must have geometry procedures, such as allowing a hole, then it must be registered with Geometry.
Below is a procedure related to Geometry:
Some modules need to be configured without being linked to a drawing. This type of registration is called registration without drawing.
Below is a procedure related to items without drawing:
The following are other procedures related to the registration of drawings:
- How to change drawing layers using Promob?
- How to configure the drawings?
- What are the parameters for importing 3D files in the Catalog module register?
- How to fix triangulated faces?
- How to fix inverted faces?
- How to make drawings of sleepers?
- How to smooth the drawings?
- How is the face smoothing angle calculated?
- Error loading 3D file! Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
- How to reduce the detail of a drawing?
- PMOB file format.
- Register of drilling plans in aggregates