If your Promob subscription, existing in your account, has a more complete version available to install, you can upgrade your subscription.
The subscription upgrade is a simple way to migrate your subscription to a more complete version.
This article covers the following sections:
1. On the Promob Portal, access Subscriptions - Manage;
2. The subscriptions available in your account will be displayed;
3. In the subscription you wish to upgrade, click on the Actions option;
4. If your subscription is eligible for an upgrade, the Upgrade option is displayed. Click on it;
5. When you click to upgrade, you will see the source product, the upgrade destination product, and the subscription upgrade amount;
6. To complete your product upgrade process, click Finalize;
7. You are then redirected to your order confirmation. In this screen, the option to Undo upgrade request is available, when clicking your Upgrade order is canceled;
8. When proceeding with the upgrade and clicking Finalize, the Portal joining screen is displayed to complete the order;
9. After completing the upgrade order, you are redirected to your account's ordering page. The product upgrade request is displayed as below:
7. You receive an order confirmation email with the product upgrade description:
1. If you want to cancel this upgrade process, click Cancel and the subscription management page will appear;
2. Or, click the Undo upgrade request option, your upgrade order is cancelled.