It is possible to define Promob's Preferences in the menu Tools - Preferences:
In General, it define:
- Language: the language of the Promob.
- Important: the default language for Promob is the language of the computer's operating system.
- Project: default directory where projects will be saved.
- Clients folder: saved in the Clients folder on the local disk.
- Promob folder: saved in the Promob flder in My Documents.
- Another folder: save to folder of your choice.
- PDF Printer: the default PDF printer.
- Important: is not available for Promob Lite.
- Usage Tips: exhibition Promob's tips window.
- Important: available from version 184.108.40.206.
- Tabs: it is possible to define the opening mode of the side flaps, upper and lower flaps. It can be by clicking, or by positioning the mouse over the tabs.
- Geometry: the geometry insertion plane is selected automatically through the plane where the mouse is positioned.
- Background Color: background colour of the environment 3D.
- Shade Modes: default fill type that Promob will open the environments.
- Build Wall: initial orientation of construction of walls.
- Replacement: distance of movement of the modules through the keyboard arrows.
- HotPoints: view of aggregate hotpoints.
- Lights: intensity of the lights in the environment.
- Important: applies only to the 3d environment, does not interfere with rendering.
- Wall: set the distance of the modules that will be lowered together with the wall.
- Measurement units: define the default unit of measure of the Promob.
- Important: the unit of milimeters 0.00 is not available for Promob Studio, Premium, Lite and Start.
Important: The option to send e-mail and FTP can only be udes if they are available in the Promob budget window.
- E-mail: configure the optons of sending emails through Promob.
- From: sender email.
- SMTP Server: Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) server for outgoing messages. To find out the provider, contact your Internet service provider or local network administrator.
- FTP: FTP settings.
- Proxy: Proxy settings.
- Auto detect network configurations: use for computers that do not have proxy protection.
- Use the following proxy configurations: use for computers have proxy protection.
- Important: Request proxy setup from your IT technician o network administrator.
- Logotype: display of the logo on the budget and listing page.
- Important: this option is not available for Promob Premium, Studio and Lite.
- Insert images with dimensions between 350x70xpixels and 350x200pixels for better placement in the document.