From the Main menu of Promob Cut Pro, it is possible to access the Production Plan information for the modules.
The following contents will be displayed in this documentation:
When opening a project, the main Promob Cut Pro interface will be displayed:
- At the top of the window are located the edit buttons for the project and items;
- It makes it possible to print the Cut Plan, Purschasing List, Reports and Labels;
- Click on the icon, choose the desired print, make the necessary settings and click Print.
- Click here for more information on the print page.
- Adds a new item to the Project, Purschasing List and to the registration of plates and edges;
- Click on the New Item button and in the displayed white line, register the requested information.
- Removes an item from the project, from the purchasing list and from the plate and edge register.
- Select the line of the module you want to remove from the project and then click the Remove Item button;
- You can delete items by pressing the Delete key.
- Duplicates an item from the project and from the purchasing list and from the plate and edge register.
- Select the line of the item you want to duplicate and then click Duplicate Item;
- Adds a new child to the selected item in the project;
- Select a project item and click on New Child;
- In the blank line displayed, fill in the requested information.
- Undo changes made to the project item;
- Select the line of the item to which you want to undo the changes and click Revert Item.
- Adds an empty project to the production plan;
- Select the New Project option and register the requested information about the project and the modules.
- Excludes a project from the manufacturing plan;
- Click on the tab of the project you want to remove and click on the Remove Project option;
- Duplicates one or more projects within Cut Pro
- Duplicating projects does not mean that the copied project will be added to the same production plan;
- To add the project to the same Production Plan, it is necessary to Import;
- Imports one or more projects for the same manufacturing plan;
- After importing the projects through the File - Import menu, click on the Import option to add one or more projects to the same manufacturing plan.
Production Plan Buttons
- The buttons for the production plan are also located at the top;
IMPORTANT: The Production Plan buttons are only available in Cut Pro and not in Cut.
- Generates technical documentation of the production plan, such as shopping list, information on the cutting plan and files for integration with machines and other cutting optimizers.
- Click the Generate Documents option;
- In the Documentation column, select the checkbox for the documentation you want to generate;
- In File name for cut manager and Default directory, define the name of the default directory and name of the file to be generated;
- In Location, choose the folder (directory) where the documentation will be generated;
- In Export Settings, configure the cut manager plugin, according to its specifications. Search for plugin configuration information on the page suporte.promob.com or kb.promob.com
- Click here for more information.
- Export Settings shortcut;
- Enabled only when a machine integration plugin is active (cut manager);
- It allows configuring the plugin of the cut managers used.
- Each plugin has a different configuration, so find the configuration information for the plugin used in Promob's knowledge base, suporte.promob.com or kb.promob.com
- A Production Plan is composed of one or more projects, the Cut Plan and the Purchasing List;
- In the Projects option, it is possible to plan the production of different projects, not necessarily from the same client, which will be manufactured/cut together.
- In this way, it is possible to optimize the manufacturing cost through better use of raw materials;
- For more information on the possibilities for changes to projects, click here.
- This option processes the items of the projects, generating the plates necessary for manufacturing with the layout of the cuts.
- To use the Cut Plan, click here for more information.
- In the Purchasing List option, the list of items that will be necessary for the manufacture of the project (s) in question is presented.
- This option allows the inclusion of new plates that are used in the execution of the items' Production Plan;
- Click here to know more about the registration of plates.
- This option allows you to register edges band that will be used in the execution of the Production Plan;
- Click here to learn more about border registration.
- Shortcut for printing plates, leftovers and edge band reports;
- Clicking on this option will load the print page;
- Just select which report you want to print, make the necessary settings and click Print;
- The search field helps to search for specific item (s).
- You can enter text or a numeric value. The items that the search field accepts are:
Revised and not revised: by typing one of these terms it is possible to filter which items are marked as revised and which items are not;
Horizontal and vertical: typing one of these terms it is possible to filter the items that have raw material marked as vertical or horizontal;
Numeric value: by typing 15, for example, items that have raw material with a thickness of 15mm will be filtered;
Text: by typing White, for example, items that have white raw material will be filtered.