Promob Cut Pro offers a cutting plan with a Serra cutting parameter, where the cut will always be passing.
Nesta documentação veremos as seguintes informações sobre Serra:
- Saw thickness
- Maximum cut size
- Limit the plan by phases
- Group equal pieces
- Default and Optimized
To select the Saw parameter:
1. Access the Cut Plan;
2. Click the Cut Parameter button;
3. Clicking on Saw will enable the following options:
1. Saw thickness (in millimeters)
- This configuration defines the thickness of the saw that will be used to cut the plate;
- The thickness value must be informed in millimeters and consulted in the manual or machine manufacturer's website;
- When informing the value of the thickness of the saw, the loss of material is considered, due to the cut;
- The configured value can be identified in the cut plan preview through the spacing between the items;
2. Maximum cut size (in millimeters):
- This configuration indicates the maximum cutting dimension that the machine used is capable of performing;
- This definition is related to the cutting machine and not to the dimensions of the plate;
- For more information, consult the manual or machine manufacturer's website;
- Visually, in the preview of the cut plane, this configuration cannot be identified;
3. Limit the plan by phases:
- Defines the maximum number of turns allowed to cut the piece.
- Defines the direction (none, horizontal or vertical) of the piece to be cut.
- None: the first cut will be defined by Cut Pro, regardless of whether it is horizontal or vertical;
- Horizontal: prioritizes the first cut in the horizontal direction;
- Vertical: prioritizes the first cut in the vertical direction.
- The selected cutting direction will only be prioritized, it does not mean that it will always be executed.
5. Group equal pieces into:
- It allows pieces that have the same dimension to be grouped in the Cut Plane.
- When pieces with the same dimension exist, the grouping generates the cut plane with the same parts grouped, optimizing the cut.
From version 188.8.131.52 it is possible to define the grouping of parts in three categories:
- No plates: the grouping of parts will not occur on any plate.
- All plates: it will be considered pieces with equal dimensions, regardless of the model of the applied material, if it has vein or not.
- Plates with vein: the grouping will be considered only on the plates with a vein. If the project has white and wood material, but there is a need to maintain a sense of linear vein on the drawer fronts, for example, the grouping will be applied only on the plate with a vein. On the white plate, the position of the pieces will be defined by Cut Pro for better use of the material.
6. Default and Optimized:
- Default: the pieces are positioned on the plate in any order that provides good use of the plate;
- Optimized: similar to the parameter described above, however, more cutting attempts are made to find an even better use.
- When cutting manager plugins are used, the Cutting Manager option will be displayed.
- If you use a cut manager, you must configure the cut manager plugin.
- To do this, access the suporte.promob.com and kb.promob.com pages and search for the name of the manufacturer of the machine used.
- For Nesting cut information, click here.