Available in products
In Mooble Design, the shopkeeper can add or remove users who will have access to his account and also edit the permissions of each user.
1. Click on the account name;
2. On the Account screen, click on User Control;
3. Click on Add User and fill in the necessary information;
- There are four types of users: Custom, Owner, Seller, and Designer;
4. Selecting one of the users, it is possible to edit the permissions through the Enable and Disable buttons:
- Edit profile: Allow access or not to the Edit Profile page, to change the account data;
- Subscription: Allow access or not, to the information on the Subscription page (subscription information used in the account, as well as requesting cancellation or making payments); IMPORTANT: Subscription permission only available to shopkeeper user.
- User Control: Allow access or not, the User Control page, to manage and add new users. IMPORTANT: User control permission only available for partnership user.
- Budget: Allow or not, generate design budget
- Table Price: To allow or not to have access to the Table Price, where the values of the products are registered.
- When selecting a user type, the permissions assigned to that user type will be automatically filled.
- Note that when manually changing the permissions, the user type is automatically changed as a Custom user.
5. Click Save to complete the addition;
6. To remove the added user, click on the X in the user window.