When Promob is opened, the message No hardware key found. Promob will close is displayed.
Why does it happen?
The situation occurs because:
- Plus, Arch and Catalog: the hardware key is not connected to the computer, is damaged, or the files that communicate the hardware key with the computer are corrupted or not installed;
- Premium, Studio, Lite and Start: occurs on computers that have more than one Promob installed Example: A Promob that uses a hardware key (Promob Plus, Arch or Catalog) and another that does not.
What to do?
Solution 1: Restart the computer
1. Restart your computer and open Promob again.
Solution 2: Check switch operation
Connect the hardware key to another computer with Promob installed:
1. Promob opened: request assistance from the IT technician to verify the connection port with the hardware key on the computer where Promob presents the message;
2. Promob did not open and/or hardware key not found message was displayed: open a request to Promob Support so that the situation can be verified.