When opening Promob Worker, some services are presented with an X indicating that they are stopped and that, therefore, the processing of orders will not be performed on Worker.
IMPORTANT: this situation is only indicated for the services BuilderHub, LogDatabase, QueueService and QueueERPService. For DocumentDatabase failures, contact technical support.
Why does it happen?
It occurs due to some instability or failure in the computer where the services are installed, causing them to stop. This requires restarting each of the services.
What to do?
1. First, it is necessary to identify where the services are installed. They are usually on the same computer where the Worker is installed, but to confirm, access the Settings field;
2. Next, access the Services tab. As shown in the image below, in this example the 4 services are installed on the computer with IP 192.168.0.197;
3. After identifying where they are installed, access the computer's Task Manager, and then the Services tab. As shown in the following image, the 4 services have Status = Stopped;
TIP: to access the Task Manager, simultaneously press the Ctrl + Alt + Del keys. The Task Manager option will appear on the screen. You can also access it by right-clicking on the taskbar and selecting the Task Manager option.
4. To restart each one of them, right-click the service you want to restart, and then click Start or Restart;
5. Once the services restart, the displayed status will be Running;
6. Close the Promob Worker, and when you open it again, the services will be shown with a green sign, indicating that they are ready to process orders.