In this article, the latest 2020 Manager updates and versions are discussed:
See the latest news below:
7.0.0 | 2020 Manager - 2020 Manager Pro
Design conference by manufacturer: order update request (BR1)
1. It is now possible to cancel a factory purchase order. When this purchase order is canceled by the factory, it is automatically canceled in 2020 Manager (store side). (75251, 75247, 75252, 75249, 75250, 75248)
Design options for LATAM
1. In the edit space, the create option button is shown.
By clicking on the button you can create an option from an existing or empty design, based on your contracted Promob.
When creating a new option, the edit space will load the new created space.
The user interface of spaces in Deal will show the options.
1. The LATAM Deals detail page has been modified based on the new tools developed for the NA market. The following changes were made:
Added the following columns to the expanded view of the Purchase Orders card:
- Send date;
- Supplier SO N;
- Delivery forecast;
- Supplier delivery;
- Release/Send button.
The lines are now grouped by Supplier, improving the visualization of the POs of the Deal.
When the user clicks on a line, a dialog box for editing the PO will appear, similar to the NA dialog box. (77916)
Improvements to the LATAM home/business screens
1. Changed headers on home screen Business Table. (77917)
2. Changed Business Table columns.
LATAM x NA
2. Added a new message when a deal does not have Spaces and Conferences and changed the old messages for Latin America. (77918)
Added Document Types for Mexican Contacts
1. Implemented two new document types for Mexican contacts, the RFC and CURP.
Now when the customer adds a new Mexican document, for individuals both options will appear and for legal entities only RFC will appear. (77919)
Behavior when importing project file with already created POs
1. If there is any Purchase Order when updating a business through Promob, Purchase Orders with changed items will be shown. (73865)
Chat behavior improvements
Some changes were made to start simplifying the functionality of the App Installers: (77925)
1. On the Chat page, the user can no longer create new conversations.
2. In the My Chats list, if a conversation is of type Installers, the subtitle of the selection will now display the names of all chat participants.
Invoices when reopening the business
1. When reopening the trade, payouts are canceled so that new ones can be generated upon execution of the trade flow. (72362)
Item image does not fit in proper space when editing items
1. Fixed large space situation in images that occurred in edit items. (75475)
Invite new users
1. Removed the SkipEmailActivation field when the user is created, which caused the accountID field to be lost and the user not to be linked to the account. (75546)
Contact History - Download Tooltip
1. Fixed tooltip translation. (75551)
Direct editing of the Appointment Time field
1. Fixed situation that occurred when trying to edit the Appointment Time field on the Calendar Edit screen. (75650)
Direct editing of the Date field
1. Fixed situation that occurred when trying to edit the Date field in the workflow, it is now possible to edit. (75651)
Scroll bar in Contacts stage
1. Fixed a situation where a scrollbar appeared in the Contacts step of creating a project when a user had the bookmarks bar enabled in their browser, now the scrollbar no longer appears when it is not needed. (75663)
Select Spaces - Tooltip
1. Now, when selecting the space, the system does not display the tooltip guiding the selection. (75829)
New Deal - User Interface
1. Fixed new UI screen header to support small resolutions. (75857)
Meeting Organizer Icon
1. Fixed situation in which the icon responsible for calendar events did not appear if the user was responsible and participant of the event. (75871)
Contact information with incomplete phone field
1. Fixed contact person phone validation for editing. (76797)
Save an unfilled address
1. The Save Contact button will be blocked as long as none of the address fields are filled in. (76803)
PO - Operator Billing
1. Fixed a situation in which, on the Purchase Order details screen, when a PO did not have a carrier linked and the user tried to select Carrier in the Charge from field, it was not possible to save the billing information. Now, when a Purchase Order does not have a carrier linked to it, the Carrier option does not appear in the Charge from field. (77096)
Supplier Portal - PO Status Change
1. Now, when changing the status of a PO, the Status field is no longer blank. (77162)
2. Changed Status column name in data table to Store Status.
Support Access - Deleting Email Address
1. Fixed a situation where, when the user tried to remove the only company email on the Company Information page, the message An email must be the main one appeared. Now user can select which email is primary on the page. (77456)
Unable to upgrade deal through Promob design
1. Fixed situation where result was coming null, now null result is supported. (79111)
2. Improved query for Purchase Orders.
3. Removed feature.
6.5.0 | 2020 Manager - 2020 Manager Pro
1. Through this feature, one of the signature types has been renamed. In the NA market, the Foundation subscription has been changed to Pro. Also, some improvements have been made in the signature area. (75464, 75465, 73909, 73907, 75463, 75466, 75386)
NA Company model
1. The order stage was made available, allowing the generation and maintenance of purchase orders for a project.
2. Changed the way a project is marked as completed, now a button is displayed allowing completion.
(76257, 76261, 73897, 73895)
1. Created two work items to improve behavior and meet demand in both countries (US and CA). Now the tax structure is copied during company creation and save the last document chosen during quotation/contract generation. (73958, 77211)
Contacts and project creation
1. Improved points related to contact management and project creation. (74750, 74747, 74745, 74743, 74744, 74746, 74754)
LATAM Pro features reformulated in a new UI/UX
1. Improved and implemented features for the LATAM Professional version. This release will contain review and installation features, agreement steps as well as the installer application, which integrates with 2020 Manager and makes access to a company's facilities available to professional installers. (75354, 75348, 75350, 75346, 75347, 75352, 75344, 75343, 75345, 75351)
Integration Focco Stores Phase 3 - Commercial Area
1. Improvements in the integration with Focco Stores. (73864)
Create fast charge in standalone
1. Added button to create invoices in the list of invoices. (73474)
After creating an invoice, the details screen opens, showing more information about the created invoice.
2. Added two options in Dialog, Capture and Authorize. (73474)
Implement tax copying during company creation
1. Now when data is copied from a company while creating another company, it will also copy tax information from the original company. (73857)
User interface changes and translations
1. Added improvements to the Contacts Editing screen, now there is no longer the responsible tab. This information is located in the initial Contact Information tab. (73858)
Get in touch with the new responsible
1. Now there is no lead person for the prospect anymore, you can now add an occupation. There will be a new responsible or it will be possible to add an employee as responsible, with the respective permission to do so. (73858)
1. Created a new hierarchy of permissions to be able to edit a prospect, now to edit the prospect it is only necessary to have permission to edit and the hierarchy no longer needs to remain. (73858)
Contact - Projects tab
1. Created a new projects tab that will show the projects to which the prospect is referred. (73858)
Contact Tab - Files
1. Added improvements to files in the contact edit screen, now the file table contains the project number the file is associated with. (73858)
Company information - Signature area
1. Changed the names of the plans shown in the company information screen. (73855)
UI for Updates/Call to Actions
1. New dialog for features inaccessible due to initial plans.
2. Adjusted translations in previous dialogues. (73855)
1. Improved response to get active connections. (73864)
1. Implemented new control to end the workflow. From now on, the completion of the workflow will no longer be automatic, the user must signal the completion by clicking on the indicated button. When this happens, the system will create an instance in the timeline region. So, the user has more control over the workflow, allowing finalization at the right time. (73856)
EventCenter - Accept token generated by externalAccesses
1. Allowed requests to event center with API key. (73864)
Unable to find offers after creation
1. Added validation so that an external user can find the offers. (73864)
Upgrade Design - Retail Price
1. Added automatic calculation when design is updated in space. (76978)
Promob integration exception messages
1. Improved message when project is not found in project integrations. (77002)
Getting Projects from Connect
1. Changed the search text. (77173)
2. When negotiating a project from Promob, it will appear in the 2020 Manager project list regardless of the stage it is at in Promob.
Save the last quote and last used contract document template
1. When advancing the project phases, after creating a budget, it is possible to choose a document. The last selected document will now be saved and automatically selected in the next situation. When selecting a contact in a project, the same situation will happen. The contract will be automatically saved and selected the next time a contract needs to be chosen. (73857)
OptionID and VersionID for OpenPromob
1. Added OptionID and VersionID of design to open Promob icon. (77312)
When the deal phase is in quotation, the icon to open Promob will open the last version of the project.
If you are in the Purchase Review phase of the deal, the icon to open Promob will ask about the version you want to open.
Order status changed by supplier side
1. Removed filters to always notify when order status changes from supplier side. (77496)
1. Improved the Purchase Orders filter to consider when the filter is blank, to search only the missing numbers. (77867)
Purchase order PDF
1. Fixed issue with fixed time zone offsets in purchase order reports. (74899)
2.Now the current user is shown in the report generation footer instead of the person responsible for the purchase order.
1. Fixed situation where the subscription plan dialog showed outdated information when switching from one company to another via the support access screen. (73855)
Company Information - Add Address
1. Fixed situations when trying to create company addresses. (76274)
1. Fixed a situation where, when the customer makes a change in Promob, the update button in 2020 Manager did not appear.
2. Now, when the budget is to be updated, the calculation button is shown. (76357)
Notification for Connect
1. Fixed situation in which, when releasing the purchase order, notification was not sent to Connect. (77258)
Subscription plan screen
1. Fixed fixed dimensions in Brazil subscription plan dialog. (77877)
2. Added wrap functionality for smaller screens.
Result of URI
1. Fixed situation in which, when clicking on Promob's Negotiate button, the manager returned the URI for opening the negotiation. (78590)
Open Promob in current version and option
1. Fixed situation where full link to open Promob in current version and option were missing. (78742)
6.4.0 | 2020 Manager - 2020 Manager Pro
Request order update
1. It is now possible to cancel a factory purchase order. When this purchase order is canceled by the factory, it is automatically canceled in 2020 Manager (store side). (75251, 75247, 75252, 75249, 75250, 75248)
2. The user can change the project in Promob and re-import the updated version. In this way, when the purchase order(s) is cancelled, it is possible to generate it again. (75251, 75247, 75252, 75249, 75250, 75248)
1. It is now possible to select which account you want to access after login. If the login is linked to only one account, this screen is skipped. (73858)
1. Now, on the prospects screen: (73858)
- Removed Responsible Person filter and mini panel on the left side of the screen.
- Removed Import Contacts option from Contact menu.
- The Add Contact and Responsible Person option has been changed to Project Manager(s).
2. At the top of the contact list, in the search bar, you can filter by address, e-mail, phone, project manager(s), name and rating. (73858)
1. Now, in the contact step of the workflow, when a project is created by another employee who is lower in the company's hierarchy, if the users are not in the hierarchy or if there is no hierarchy, all fields are disabled. (73858)
2. The link Go to customer section to add more fields for contact details is now present in both scenarios. (73858)
1. When a project file is imported into the system, it adds to the list of system items any item that exists in the file but not on the system. Now it also checks if any items from the design file already exist in the system and updates their prices if they are different from what was already imported. (73861)
1. Now that we know which project the surveys are related to, the text Related to Project and the related project number appears. (73861)
2. Implemented the same rules as for projects and files, surveys should only be visible if the user has permission to see them. (73861)
1. Implemented new logic for generating new Purchase Orders, in the review stage, on the new business screen.
Now, when clicking on the Buy Spaces button, new POs will be created for spaces that are not linked to any order or that are linked to canceled POs. (73865)
2. The Buy Spaces button is only visible if the user has a space that meets the condition mentioned above. Otherwise, the button is not displayed. (73865)
3. Added two new notifications:
- When the purchase order is canceled.
- When the purchase order is canceled by the supplier.
4. These notifications also appear as pop-ups in the lower right corner and by clicking the See Now button. Both notification types open the canceled order page. (73865)
1. Added columns to Order table. (73865)
1. Improved taxes UI/UX. (73861)
2. Changed Restore Default Tooltip to Update tax structure from default template. If there are no defaults defined, the icon button will not be displayed. (73861)
3. When editing international tax settings, the listed options can be edited by clicking on the pencil icon next to the item to be edited. An example of a place where they can be changed is: (73861)
After clicking on the pencil icon, the dialog box in which the data can be changed will open.
4. The reporting system now groups both manual and automatic taxes when the user uses the Tax Operations tags. (73861)
Create project through 2020 Manager
1. In the business interface, in the spaces list, the Promob Icon will be shown when the space is created from the design. (76326)
2. In the space dialog, the UI has changed to show creating a project for the space.
- When the space is created, the integration will not be shown.
- When the space is created, the integration will be shown.
- When space is created by integration it will not be shown.
1. Customer information is now delivered via API requests from the supplier portal. (73861)
- The concept of company and ResponsiblePlayments has not changed
- The way this information is displayed on the Supplier Portal dashboard has also not changed.
Integration Focco Lojas Phase 3 - Commercial Area
1. Added optionID and versionID when space is taken. (73864)
2. Added endpoints to external accesses to update and obtain business configuration. (73864)
Purchase Order PDF
1. Fixed time zone offset in purchase order reports. (74899)
2. Now the current user is shown in the footer of report generation, instead of the person responsible for the PO
Fields cannot be changed after Order has been sent
1. Fixed field not disabled when a purchase order is submitted. (75440)
1. It is now possible to save changes to the Carrier field in the Purchase Order. (75441)
Invite new users
1. Removed the SkipEmailActivation field when the user is created, which caused the accountID field to be lost and the user not to be linked to the account. (75546)
1. Fixed situation where the total number of spaces were shown in the quote summary, regardless of whether they were selected or not. Now the number shown represents only the spaces selected. (75833)
1. When the user adds any image or file to the space or project, it is instantly listed in the project's attachments. (75860)
Business - Reopen
1. Fixed behavior related to reopening the business. You can now complete the reopen action. (76300)
6.3.0 | 2020 Manager - 2020 Manager Pro
Notification when an existing design/project is uploaded
1. Implemented notifications related to project integration actions. (74877)
Subscription plan dialog
1. Changed text and spacing in subscription plan dialog. (75463)
1. Changed the people microservice documentation to the same standard user in Other Services, such as the Supplier Portal API. (75946)
Add Purchase Order Manually
1. Now the icons and lines of the Items tab have been adjusted. (73101)
2. The total amount has been aligned. (73101)
3. In the 3 points, the Specifications option was removed. (73101)
New product name
1. Changed the title of the Foundation subscription plan for the North American region. The new product has been renamed to:
NA Foundation - Pro
NA Freemium - Starter
Change document type
1. Fixed situation in which, when changing a supplier's data, it was not possible to change the document type to another type of document, as this would cause an error message. It is now possible to change the document type without any problem. (73366)
Logoff and Login
1. Fixed situation in which logins were not recorded in Logs. (74156)
Taxes: Expand/collapse arrows don't work
1. Fixed the situation where, on the Taxes page, the function to collapse or expand an item was not working. (75212)
Inactive collapse/expand function.
Fixed collapse/expand function.
Taxes: duplication of entries
1. Fixed the situation where, on the tax page, when clicking on a down arrow to collect an item, the item and even other items were duplicated. (75213)
Taxes: Rounding limited to 2 decimal places
1. Fixed the situation where, on the tax structures page, taxes were saved and shown with 2, sometimes 3 decimal places, as in the following images. (75214)
Now the taxes are saved and shown with 4 decimal places:
Taxes: Delete icon is not displayed
1. Fixed situation where, on tax structures page, the delete icon would not appear in the tax list, although it could still be used. (75422)
Edit tax structure
1. Fixed issue where, when editing data on the tax structure page, a tax group, tax category, tax product group or tax code were not loaded correctly on the edit page. (75423)
1. Fixed the situation in which the creation of companies through the support/people panel was not respecting the organization chart of the Promob Portal. (75573)
1. Fixed situation through the new workflow, where infinite loads occurred. (75847)
Error opening additional information when contact is commercial
1. Fixed a bug when the user clicked on the additional information section within a business contact. (75949)
6.2.0 | 2020 Manager - 2020 Manager Pro
1. Reformulated Deal Screen, to consult the changes, access the article 2020 Manager - Deal stages. (68999)
1. Renewed the user interface for deal creation. The new interface has been replaced on the homepage that shows the deal list, the deal list in the sales menu and the integration with Promob. (73860)
- When the UI comes from the clients, the client is already selected.
- When the UI came from the integration with Promob, the client and design will already be selected.
- When the UI comes from the incoming designs, the client and designs are already selected.
- Once the customer is selected, designs and offers for that customer will be listed.
- If the customer is not selected, the deals will be not shown. When the design is selected the client will be defined and the designs for another client will be blocked. The deals for this customer will appear if there is it.
1. Added functionality to check if the library/catalog of an imported design file is out of date and thus show a confirmation message to check if the user wants to proceed with the creation of the purchase order. (73866)
1. Added loading dialog box when generating purchase orders via the deal screen. (73706)
2. Added confirmation dialog box when releasing a purchase order. (74589)
1. Created a payment page that allows the user to view the payment terminals without being logged in. For this, a token linked to an invoice was generated. In this way, after some validations it allows making the request. (73728)
IMPORTANT: This token can only be requested using a valid API key used for the integration.
1. Added business name to Promob Portal when creating a company from Promob. (74489)
New cities added
1. Added new cities to Argentina. Now there are 26877 cities. The state name has been added to the city list, in the following format [City] - [State]. (74888)
1. Changed the field from Owner to Responsible. Now the field title is displayed in bold. (75101)
2. Moved the option to select the current user to the Users group. The option is displayed first, ignoring alphabetical order. (75101)
3. Removed caption when the option list is not displayed. (75101)
1. Fixed situation of Clear Briefing button. Now when the briefing is cleaned in the workflow, a check is made if any form is mandatory, if there is any mandatory form not filled out, the workflow no longer lets it continue. (71879)
1. Disabled browser autocomplete, on OnBoarding screen. (72538)
Data not discarded
1. Fixed the situation where, in the supplier edit screen, when editing a person's data, the data was not actually discarded, making it possible to save unwanted data and causing error messages when invalid data was discarded. (74001)
1. Aligned attachment side tab icon. (740380)
Edit Contact – Save
1. Now, when clicking on Back on the edit side of the contact, without having made any changes, the system no longer shows the confirmation dialog box. (74080)
Purchase Order - Delivery Date field
1. Changed the order of the Delivery Date, Shipping Paid By and Shipping Amount fields. The text in the Delivery Date field is now no longer clipped. For large text, 3 dots appear. (74417)
Contact - Source/Classification
1. Changed contact edit dialog fields from Category and Source to Classification and Contact Source respectively. (74666)
1. Fixed situation when adding files to an event. Now, when adding a new event calendar, the options only appear for the appropriate permissions. (74667)
2. Changed the translation of the Meeting field. (74667)
1. Fixed situation where, when redefining the workflow model, the mandatory stages became optional. This caused inconsistencies in the user's workflow and caused the home screen project filter to malfunction. (74817)
1. Fixed situation where when adding and editing space, zero amount was allowed. Now, when this situation happens, an exclamation icon and a message will appear, so the user can click to see which items are at zero price and resolve the situation, if they want. (74891)
1. Fixed timezone in purchase order reports. The current user is now shown in the report generation. (74899)
2. Fixed the situation where, when clicking Cancel, on the purchase order screen, the system reloaded the page. Now the system reloads the page only when you click the Save button. (75234)
6.1.0 | 2020 Manager - 2020 Manager Pro
1. Improved API facilitating integration with other company products. (69003)
Unlink queues from 2020 Manager
1. Cyncly only notifies 2020 Manager about account updates and disputes created when the account is sourced from 2020 Manager. (69943)
Company information document
1. Changed screen to display all document types in Company Information Documents when using a Promob login. When adding a document for a company that does not belong to this person type, you will be prompted to change the company person type. (72217)
Account and product origin
1. Now when an account or invoice is created the company and source product is stored for later use. (72837)
Sort dialog box
1. Added Bill to and Billing Address button on purchase order tab. (73481)
User Interface | Purchase order item specifications
1. Moved item specs to the item edit dialog. (73711)
1. Created a payment page that allows you to view payment terminals without having to be logged in. To make this possible, a token (integration code) linked to an invoice was generated and, after some validations, it is possible to place orders. (73728)
IMPORTANT: The token can only be requested using a valid API key used for the integration.
Supplier Portal and 2020 Manager
1. Added Delivery Date field in Free Shipping delivery type. Delivery Date is now read-only in the 2020 Manager. Now the delivery date can now be edited in the supplier dashboard. (74147)
1. Fixed situation where the name of the environments displayed in the Design step did not match those displayed in the Order step. This situation happened in the order step, in the workflow and in the design step of the workflow, in relation to the space name. (72367)
Onboarding – Operations
1. Fixed situation on integration screen where operations were re-registered after advanced steps. (73256)
Physical person / Legal person
1. When adding or editing a document while editing an employee's data, the user will be able to select document types that can be assigned to physical person and legal person, regardless of where the employee is an physical person or legal person. Now the correct document types are displayed. (73365)
Purchase order filters
1. Fixed the situation where the item filter did not work correctly if two or more filters were selected, causing results that do not match the filter to be listed. Now a new filter logic has been applied so that the results are displayed according to the filters value. (73388)
Purchase order release dialog box
1. In the purchase order generation dialog:
Column heading Order name removed buttons aligned with header. (73749)
1. Fixed the situation where the secondary contact would not save correctly when there were changes. (73767)
1. Fixed the situation where, when entering the Supplier Portal, after entering the email and password, the system was redirected incorrectly. Now the system is redirected to the Home screen. (73770)
1. Fixed the situation where when the description of a sales funnel step was less than 2 characters, it failed server validation, which returned a 400 error. Now a warning message appears below the text field warning when the text entered is less than 2 characters. (73893)
Contact Stage - Category/Source
1. Fixed the situation where, when clicking on the category field and then on the source field, or vice versa, the system kept showing the information from the previous field, overlapping it. Now autocomplete no longer overlaps by clicking on the category and then on the source, or vice versa. (73950)
1. Removed the File Upload component from surveys. (74003)
1. Fixed a situation in which, when filtering the calls so that those of another user were displayed, switching screens and returning to Home, the system changed the filters and also returned to show the calls of the logged-in user. (74063)
1. Fixed the situation where it was not possible to add a new employee when the username input had no data. (74591)
6.0.0 | 2020 Manager - 2020 Manager Pro
1. Removed the Download button, having been integrated into the Print button. (73215)
2. Removed information regarding to payment terms on purchase order screen in 2020 Manager and Supplier Portal. (73476)
3. Renamed the Payment Terms field to Billing and added the Billing Address field in the 2020 Manager and Supplier Portal. (73476)
4. Changed the behavior of the Messages field in the Purchase Order, it is now possible to add messages regardless of the Status, Released, Not released and Awaiting Release. (73505)
5. It is now possible to undo changes made in the Shipment and Installation field without having to refresh the browser screen. (74002)
1. Fixed the situation where the error message was displayed when loading data, which occurred when updating values of a won trade. (71892)
Trading buy orders
1. Fixed situation in which the title of the Release/Send column on the Purchase Orders of Deal screen of the trade was not being displayed. (72210)
1. Fixed situation in which, after adding an image in the item registration, it was not possible to save it because the button was disabled. (72465)
2. Fixed situation where Location type did not change when clicking save. (72477)
1. Adjusted the size of the icons in the side menus in the Supplier Portal. (73099)
2. Fixed the situation where, when copying the integration token in the Supplier Portal, it was being copied along with it, quotes before and after the code. (73468)
1. Fixed the situation in which the message Carrier needs to be informed was displayed, which occurred in the Shipment and Installation field when selecting the On behalf of the Recipient option as Freight Payer. The situation occurred because the Carrier field did not exist. The field has been included. (73229)
2. Fixed the situation in which, on the screen for registering a Shipping Address in the Purchase Order, the city field was not being displayed as mandatory, even though it was. An asterisk was then added to the field, indicating that it is mandatory. (73230)
3. Fixed situation where the Submit button was not working on purchase orders without a linked supplier . (74518)
1. Fixed situation in which when adding a document to a prospect, selecting the country USA, the CPF option was displayed. (73359)
1. Fixed situation where the country and type of documents did not load when opening a page or area where documents could be added or edited. An example of a location where the situation occurred is in Settings - Manufacturing - Suppliers. (73361)
1. Fixed situation in which when creating a supplier type operation, the operation record was duplicated. (73739)
1. Fixed a situation where the message Error was displayed when loading data, which occurred when trying to create a unit in the item registration. (73891)
2. Fixed situation in which it was not possible to save a new item and when clicking on save nothing happened. (73892)
1. Added option to automatically load a Tax Identification Number (TIN) document in External Access (supplier registration) from documents already registered. (71186)
1. Reinserted the Item Specifications button on the purchase order screen in 2020 Manager and Supplier Portal into the system. (72915)
1. Removed the NIF document type in all countries, since in the previous version (5.5.0) the registration of country-specific documents (e.g., USA) was performed.
Negotiation - Items
1. Corrected a situation where items were imported into Promob without a description. In these cases the items were not imported for negotiation, now 2020 Manager creates a description based on the reference, group, family and measures of the item. (71195)
1. Removed the Negotiation Phases permission. Now the behavior of whether or not there are trading phases is set by Company type. (71241)
1. Fixed the situation that occurred when trying to insert a document already used in another Company. The system should only validate if the document is already being used in the same Company. (72216)
Ordens de compra
1. Implemented a scroll bar on the purchase order message screen. There were cases of a large number of messages in the field, causing the browser to crash. (72372)
2. Corrected the situation where the message Error loading data when printing a purchase order was displayed. (72910)
Condições de pagamento
1. Corrigida siutação em que ocorria ao tentar adicionar um desconto em uma condição de pagamento que não estava selecionada na negociação. (72511)
Negociação – Operações
1. Alterado o nome da última coluna da aba operações, anteriormente havia duas colunas com o nome valor. A segunda coluna foi renomeada para Preço final. (72515)
2. Corrigida a situação em que ocorria ao adicionar uma operação Aplicar em Ambos em negociações com um ambiente carregado do Promob e itens adicionados manualmente. (72804)
5.5.0 | 2020 Manager - 2020 Manager Pro
1. The Name column was included in the Stores menu. (71065)
2. Changed the structure of the side menus in the Supplier Portal, previously there were submenus. (71062)
3. A new purchase order detail screen has been implemented in the Supplier Portal, seeking to define a standard for both systems (2020 Manager and Supplier Portal). (71064)
4. Implemented new screen structure of the Supplier Portal purchase order listing, now the listing is the main menu and has a new filter box with more filter options.
5. Through the Supplier Portal you can generate an integration token, this token is generated for the user who is accessing the portal and gives access to the supplier's APIs.
Through this token, the user can have access to all the companies present in his token and that are suppliers in the 2020 Manager.
IMPORTANT: this feature can cause inconveniences if used incorrectly, because more than one company can be edited at the same time, thus, access was restricted to users who have access to more than one company in the token. For users in this situation, access will be blocked when trying to access the Supplier Portal. (71984)
Registration - Document Types
The NIF (Taxpayer Identification Number) documents from Paraguay, Chile, Uruguay, USA, Colombia, and Argentina have been added as document types to the system, so they can now be selected and entered throughout the system. (63319)
An example is the Registro Unico de Contribuinte (RUC) as a Paraguayan TIN to a supplier:
Registration - Items
1. Changed so that when there is only one supplier/catalog linked to the item, these are set as default. (72952)
1. Added message in the inconsistencies area indicating when there are items without price in the negotiation. (71197)
2. A tab has been added on the side so that the items of the negotiation in question are displayed.
IMPORTANT: The system does not allow you to win the negotiation in case there are items without price (purchase order/sale).
1. Removed the result step in the process of creating a payment term, as it had no functionality. The Installments and Operations stages were maintained. (71208)
Prospects - Negotiations
1. Fixed a situation where the Negotiations tab of a prospect was empty even though there were records to be displayed. (72011)
Creation of the Company
1. Corrected the situation in which when creating a company it was not allowed to use documents of individuals, only with documents of legal entities. (72053)
Negotiations - Additional Files
1. When generating a customizable negotiation document (PDF icon), the document is properly saved in the Additional Files tab. Previously the files were not displayed. (70258)
Negotiation - Payment Terms
1. Adjusted the Remove icon on the payment terms tab. Now the message Remove all payment terms is displayed. (72512)
Negotiation - Payment Terms
1. When accessing the Payment Conditions tab, the discounts/increases related to these are displayed (if they have been linked). Previously, even if there was a discount/increase linked to a payment term, it was not displayed. (72513)
Negotation - Interface/Column
1. Adjusted columns/headers that were misaligned in the Negotation screen. (72514)
1. Fixed situation that occurred when filling in the name of the purchase order and changing its status to Released. In these cases the system was erasing the name of the purchase order, only returning when reloading the page. (72158)
1. Fixed filters in Supplier Portal, reset button was not working properly. (72864)
Registration - Items
1. Corrected the inconsistency situation for item suppliers when importing an XML file. Now, the default supplier entered in the item takes precedence over the catalog or any other supplier entered in the item. During an XML import, the catalog supplier will automatically be entered as the supplier of the line item. If the item has one default supplier, it will remain the default and the other will be entered as the secondary supplier, otherwise this will be the default supplier for the item. (72526)
1. Corrected a situation in which a new supplier registered from the import of an XML was not displayed in the fields with autocomplete. (72962)
Purchase Orders - Remarks
1. The number of remarks displayed when the mouse is moved close to the remarks icon in the purchase order list was limited to three. (72010)
1. Corrected the functioning of the Go to Record button on the Authorize Discounts screen. (72081)
1. Fixed situation that occurred when adding a discount limit for an occupation. (72082)
4.8 | 2020 Manager - 2020 Manager Pro
1. Changes were made to Promob so that the 2020 Manager integration icon is not displayed in version 1 Connect. (65140)
1. Changed the color in the notification counter. Switched to using the same shade of orange as the rest of the system. (65151)
2. Adjusted the positioning of the text that indicates the moment of notification. (65151)
1. Removed First Steps option. (65385)
2. Updated links to BR companies. (65385)
For BR Teaser companies click here.
For BR Pro companies click here.
1. Fixed situation in which when switching to the information tab without saving, the registered responsible user disappeared. (63003)
1. Fixed situation in which the scrollbar was not being displayed on the following screens:
Sales - Dashboard
Manufacture - Dashboard
Finances - Dashboard
1. Fixed situation in which the scrollbar was not displayed on the sales order calculation memory tab. (65658)
1. Adjusted the billing chart currency to reais (R$). (65729)
1. Made adjustments to alignment of columns and buttons on the negotiation screen. (65788)
1. Fixed situation in which when replacing a design in the negotiation, the system did not delete the old files (budgets and contracts). With the fix, the system only keeps the most recent. (65830)
1. Adjusted so that the system enables the option to buy purchase orders generated from an imported design. Previously, the system only displayed the purchase option for single items. (66087))
1. Fixed situation in which the system did not update the parent items and presented a unconformity when the environment was updated by the design and the items and hierarchies were changed. Fixed a fix to update parent items when they are updated in the design. (66454)
4.7 | 2020 Manager - 2020 Manager Pro
1. Improved behavior regarding the creation of new purchase orders. (61476)
- If the order is generated from a trade, it is automatically filled with the corresponding customer data.
- If the order is created individually (out of flow), the company is defined as a customer.
2. Added release button for purchase orders in negotiation, that the supplier has the Supplier Portal. (64509)
3. Added alert message when trying to reopen a trade that already has a purchase order released. (64512)
1. Improvements have been made so that when you add an environment to the negotiation and the system automatically loads the payment condition, the payment method is also loaded (if one is available).x (64505)
1. All trash icons on the system were standardized. (65713)
1. Fixed situation in which in some negotiation screens, the columns were misaligned. (63098)
1. Fixed situation in which when trying to link a deal to an appointment in the calendar, the search field was not working correctly, sometimes it did not display all the results, and when searching for the deal number, the customer's name was not displayed. (64795)
1. Fixed situation in which there was no scroll bar on the supplier panel's initial screen, making it impossible to view the full screen. (65106)
2. Fixed situation in which companies were not being displayed on the Companies screen of the supplier panel. (65915)
1. Removed the filter that was in the system so that old notifications would not be displayed, even if they had not been discarded. With this change, all notifications not dismissed by the user will be displayed. (65239)
1. Fixed situation where when trying to open the additional information of the suppliers, an unconformity occurred. (65810)
1. Fixed a situation related to a slowness when accessing the purchase order screen. (65984)
4.6 | 2020 Manager - 2020 Manager Pro
1. The behavior of the Legal Terms has changed to allow all users to accept. When a user accepts, the information is valid for the whole company, and it is not necessary for other users to confirm it.
1. Fixed situation in Customizable Documents, where the tags below were not working correctly:
- Prospect Delivery Address
- Prospect Full Address
- Company Full Address
- Page Break
- Items Features
1. Fixed the situation where the message System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot apply the 'Include' operation with argument when creating a new purchase order was displayed.
2. Fixed the situation in which the message System.MissingMethodException was displayed which occurred when trying to send the purchase order by e-mail, with and without the order attached.
Supplier panel - Purchase orders
1. Corrected the situation where the message Error when loading data was displayed when opening a purchase order in the supplier panel.
1. Corrected the situation where the message Error when loading data that occurred when adding a specifier in the negotiation was displayed.
2. Corrected situation in which after manually inserting an item in the environment, when opening the environment again for editing, the item was automatically deselected and the system would not allow you to mark it again.
1. Fixed the situation where the message SystemInvalidOperationException was displayed when attaching files in a survey.
1. Translated some entries in the activity log.
1. Corrected the situation where the message Error when loading data was displayed when accessing the CRM - Dashboards screen.
Permissions and Profiles
1. Fixed situation where paging in user list did not work correctly.
2. Fixed a situation where when selecting a profile, the corresponding permissions were not automatically loaded and it was necessary to click on "See more...".
1. Corrected a situation that occurred when logging into the Supplier Portal. The screen would not advance to the Dashboard, instead, the login screen would remain, and the user would need to 'go back' and 'forward' to confirm the action and move to the Dashboard.
Purchase Orders - Teaser Edition
1. Adjusted the layout of the Purchase Orders screen of the trade. The screen was improperly cropped, thus making it impossible to see the complete information.
1. Adjusted the size of the General and Attachments buttons. The buttons were disproportionately sized.
1. Fixed a situation in which projects sent through Promob were not displayed in the list of received projects.
Permissions and Profiles
1. Corrected a situation in the permissions and profiles screen in which the system allowed the selection of more than one user, making it impossible to view individualized permissions.
4.5 | 2020 Manager - 2020 Manager Pro
1. Added filter option by person responsible for the design. For those responsible to be visible, click on Users. (58983)
Home Screen Menus
1. Added option to dismiss all notifications at once. (64095)
1. Fixed situation where language change in reports was not working. (63078)
1. Fixed situation in which the Country of birth was not saving in the additional information of the prospects. (63178)
1. Fixed situation where the check box size on the sales order creation screen was disproportionate with the rest of the screen. (63207)
1. Fixed situation where the x button was misaligned with the city fields in the address screens. (63247)
1. Fixed French to France translation in region options. (63327)
1. Fixed situation where changes made to Permissions were not saving correctly. (63512)
2. Fixed situation where, generally after the first login, the permissions list did not load at first, forcing the user to click on See more to view the permissions tree. (64186)
1. Fixed situation so that the system always uses the numeric format configured in Region Settings. (64071)
4.4 | 2020 Manager - 2020 Manager Pro
1. Created new interface for notifications menu. (61070)
1. Fixed situation where when double-clicking on report generation, the system would loop due to slow/unstable internet connections. (53675)
1. Fixed situation where, when accessing company information, the Save and Cancel buttons were enabled even though no changes were made. (54808)
1. Fixed situation so that the specifications of the items are loaded in the sales order. (61727)
2. Fixed situation where there was an error in the calculation of sales orders without designs (only with single products). (62508)
1. Fixed situation where it was not possible to change the login user when the user did not have access to the company, as the screen was just loading. When a user does not have access to the company, the logoff is performed and the login is allowed with another user. (62056)
1. Fixed situation in which an error occurred when importing an XML file in the negotiation. (63292)
1. Fixed situation where an error occurred in the Evaluate functionality. (63308)
2. Fixed situation where when removing all child permissions from a permissions group, the menu continued to be displayed, but without options to be accessed. (63308)
1. Adjusted so that when generating the purchase order in 2020 Manager, the design stage in Promob is changed to Purchase. (63658)
1. Fixed situation where an error occurred when registering a US address for a supplier. (63905)
Onboarding (Company Creation)
1. Fixed situation where an error occurred in the Suppliers stage of the onboarding process. (63939)
1. Fixed situation where an error occurred when registering a US address without any additional information for a prospect. (63952)
2. Fixed situation when editing prospects, on the Negotiations tab, where sorting by number and the Search field did not work. (64089)
1. Fixed situation in which it was not possible to register an address from the United States filling only the City field. (64198)
1. Fixed situation in which no option was displayed in the Owner field in Access Company. (64200)
4.3 | 2020 Manager - 2020 Manager Pro
1. Added French (France) language in registration options. It is now possible to add descriptions in French (France) for certain entries in the system. Previously only the Canadian French option was available. (61756)
1. Changed the PDF viewer in the system from the default (iframe) to the PDFViewer library. (61238)
2. By changing the default PDF viewer (61238), the Print and Download buttons on the PDFViewer library screen were modified. (61239)
Alertas do sistema
1. Improvement made to standard error message This operation displayed to the user could not be performed when a specific message is not available for the exception. (48130)
2. Added the information Version in the Help - About menu. (51450)
3. Changed the design of alerts (Toast). (61071)
1. New header and side menu interface on home. (61068)
2. Created new User menu interface in header. (61069)
1. Updated the menu icons on the left and Permissions.
2. Revision of permissions related to actions and access to menus.
3. Updated all routes/modules to reflect the new menu structure.
1. Reduced decimals from four to two in the Company markup field during the pricing step in Onboarding. (62388)
2. During the Onboarding process, in the Team stage, the members start to have the checkbox checked automatically. (62391)
1. Removed the Prepare for shipping button in Promob. (61532)
2. Added the buttons Prepare for Deal and Negotiate in the Budget menu in Promob. (61533)
General registrations - autocomplete
1. Removed browser autocomplete in fields where system autocomplete. The browser's autocomplete was superimposed on the system's, making visualization and selection difficult. (63100)
1. Fixed the situation where when the system was busy (loading) there was no indicator that the system was loading. Now whenever the system is busy, the information that it is loading is displayed on the screen. (62282)
1. Fixed the situation where an error occurred when accessing the Import Prospects option on the Leads - Prospects screen. (62094)
2. Fixed the situation where when trying to access a design from a customer that does not have the necessary permission, a blank screen was displayed. Now a message is displayed indicating the lack of permission. (61858)
3. Fixed the situation where when trying to change the contact source on the prospects screen, an error message was displayed preventing saving. (61766)
1. Fixed situation where system menu images were misaligned and/or out of focus. Visual adjustments were made. (62382)
1. Fixed the situation where when entering more characters in the Abbreviation field, an error occurred on the screen to add new unit. The character limit has been reset to five. (61572)
1. Fixed the situation where when adding a new collaborator, it was not displayed in the autocomplete fields where collaborators should be loaded. (61675)
1. Fixed the situation where, in the country selection in the address register, multiple records from the country Dominican Republic were displayed. (61754)
1. Fixed the situation so that the document types match the country selected in the document type selection. In this selection, the situation in which question marks were displayed instead of letters that had an accent was also corrected. (62102)
4.3 | 2020 Manager Pro
1. Fixed the situation in which, when trying to update the values in the sales order, the message Total of installments is not equal to the order was displayed. The message did not match the situation presented. (62077)
4.2 | 2020 Manager - 2020 Manager Pro - 2020 Manager Freemium
1. The Calculation Memory tab is included in the sales order editing screen, in which the calculations performed for the order value are displayed. (58955)
2. Changed the message when trying to access a purchase order belonging to another company, in case the purchase orders are shared, but the sales orders from which the orders originated are not. The new message is Cannot access sales order because it is not shared with this company. Review your sharing settings. (60879)
1. Removal of the obligation to register an address in: Prospect creation, suppliers, new company through the trial and in the company edition. (61043)
1. Changed the Home screen for the BR Teaser and BR Professional company types. Home now displays the trading screen information. (61527)
1. Added asterisks marking the required fields on the supplier screen in onboarding. (61676)
1. Fixed the situation of overlays (help) after taking the trade as a win. (58927)
1. Fixed the situation where when there was a problem with the login, the system was just loading and nothing happened. (59658)
1. Fixed the situation where when accessing some specific sales orders, the system stopped responding. (60875)
1. Fixed the situation where not all expected results were displayed in auto complete. Ex: In case there are 3 registered suppliers, only 2 were displayed when trying to select one in the purchase orders. (61045)
1. Fixed the situation where the system allowed the user to access the integrated projects page even though they did not have the permission to do so. (61337)
2. Changed the message displayed when the user tried to reopen a deal with sales orders already generated even though they did not have permission to remove sales orders. The message has changed from Your company does not have access to this system feature. Purchase a version that includes this feature for User does not have the necessary permission. (61373))
1. Changed in the negotiation the tooltip that indicates when an item has no price. Changed the term from product to item. (61399)
1. Fixed situation in which even changing the currency type (from real to dollar for example), the currency displayed on the products screen did not change. (61395)
1. Fixed the situation where following the negotiation flow and generating the purchase order, it was not generated and the generation screen was just loading. (61699)
4.2 | 2020 Manager Pro
1. Item dimensions are now displayed in Suppliers > Items and also in negotiation. Dimensions are displayed according to region (USA, Brazil...). (61063)
1. Fixed situation where when switching between companies, user permissions were not changed correctly. After changing to another company with different permissions, the system kept the previous company's permissions. (61225)
4.2 | 2020 Manager Freemium
1. Fixed the situation in Freemium mode, trial version, where when trying to create a new design, after the design limit was reached, the screen would load infinitely. (60764)
4.0 | 2020 Manager - 2020 Manager Pro
1. Function to delete operations available in Settings > Operations. Previously it was not possible to delete an operation, just make it inactive. (58593)
1. Fixed situation where when trying to edit an installment in a payment term in CRM > Settings > Payment Terms, the browser screen would update automatically. (59771)
3.9 | 2020 Manager - 2020 Manager Pro
1. International Taxes feature available. Through it, it is possible to store, calculate and maintain international tax calculations, and also create a tax standard that can be used in more than one company. (52297)
1. New fields available for editing company data, Branch number, Website, Add social media, within the Company screen. For more information click here. (56774)
1. Updated document types for selection, in the registration of new contacts, on the Contacts screen. The documents are now displayed referring to the selected country and the type of person selected, individual or business. (56774)
2. Removed country area code when selecting a document. (56774)
1. Grouped Contact Documents tags. A new dialog box has been available to improve the experience of selecting them. When you click Add document, a box appears to select the document type. (57354)
1. Updated the supplier registration function for new companies. Now, when creating a new one, in a company hierarchy, the suppliers are automatically loaded from the parent company, which created it. (57731)
1. Updated the banking company registration function for new companies. Now, when creating a new one, in a company hierarchy, the suppliers are automatically loaded from the parent company, which created it. (57735)
1. Fixed the situation where when accessing the deal history, parts of the text were cut off. (57785)
1. Fixed the situation where when accessing the Document Assembly screen, the top menus, support, calendar, etc. were misconfigured and inaccessible. (58140)
1. Fixed the situation where, on the Document Assembly screen, the functions and web buttons, below the tag list, were displayed without any function for the user. (58141)
1. Fixed the situation in which, on the Import design by file screen, when typing the initials of the name of an already registered customer, the name was not loaded or filled in automatically. (58383)
2. Fixed the situation where in the deal, the spaces were not updated when using the Update Values option. (58565)
3. Fixed the situation where, when accessing the characteristics of the spaces in the deal, an error message was displayed. (58585)
4. Fixed the situation in which when trying to update an space, through design import, their items were not updated. (58685)
1. Fixed the Add button placement situation on the operations screen. It was superimposed on the Edit operations button when the screen was sufficiently full of operations. (58592)
1. Fixed the situation where when editing prospects, the registered documents were not displayed. (58717)
1. Fixed the situation where the user's occupation (job, role) was not automatically displayed when a stage of an activity was linked to it. (58843)
2. Fixed the situation where the user was allowed to edit an occupation even when there was no permission to do this action. (58843)
3. Fixed the situation where the Get Activity button was displayed, even when the user did not have the occupation for this activity. When trying to click on it, an error message was displayed. (58843)
1. Fixed the situation where the system got the Busy situation, when loading a new structure. (58853)
2. Fixed the situation when setting tags on the deal screen for users. The situation caused an error message to be displayed when marking user deals as out of date. (58853)
3. Fixed the situation where when editing an existing tax operation, in the Operations tab, an error message was displayed. (58853)
Permissions and Profiles
1. Fixed the situation in which when changing the occupation of a collaborator, the search field was not automatically deleted and the previous search remained displayed, but did not work. (58996)
3.9 | 2020 Manager Pro
1. Available option to view the specifications of the design's itens, imported from 2020 Design. Details such as styles, colors, etc. are displayed in the specifications. (58535)
3.8 | 2020 Manager - 2020 Manager Pro
Login - Software Usage Agreements
1. Improvement made in which the display of the software terms acceptance screen is available when accessing 2020 Manager (if the company has not yet accepted). (57018)
Registration - Type of document/person
1. Improvement made in which only the corresponding types of documents are available depending on the type of person selected (individual/legal). (57350)
Registration - Document Types
1. Fixed situation where Document/Person Type functionality (57350) was not displaying all document types. (57351)
Registration - Country selection
1. Removed country telephone codes (DDI) in the registration options where the country is selected. (57352)
Overlays - Payment Terms
1. Improvements were made in Overlays (help/step by step) referring to the Payment Conditions tab in the negotiation. (57980)
1. Fixed the situation where when loading a company's customizable documents for the first time, there were no margins. (57733)
1. Fixed the situation where when trying to send a purchase order by email, if the user has an invalid email address, no message was displayed and no delivery occurred. Added the message The user has an invalid email address. Please register a valid one. (57857)
Overlays - Design Integration
1. Fixed the situation where all overlay steps were not displayed in the design integration step. (58041)
Negotiations - Spaces
1. Fixed the situation where when updating a trade via the design (xml) file, the products and their specifications were not being updated. Now they are updating normally. (58074)
Prospects - Address
1. Fixed the situation where when registering a new customer through the flow, registering an address, but not specifying the type (residential, commercial), the address was not displayed when accessing the registration of this customer in CRM > Prospects. An adjustment was made so that the type of address is mandatory when registering. (58193)
1. Added a new column (Apply to) in the operations screen. This new column indicates where the operation will be applied.
Changed the name of the Add Operation and Edit Operation screens to Add Payment Term Operation and Add Item Category Operation respectively.
Fixed the situation where the Error loading data message occurred when trying to add an operation for the company. (58242)
1. Fixed the situation where in the integration of designs there was the filter by users. Since Promob Connect does not have this filter, it has also been removed from 2020 Manager. (58079)
3.8 | 2020 Manager Pro
Negotiations - Funnels
1. Fixed situation in which when changing the negotiation sales funnel, the system merged steps from the two funnels into one. Now, when changing the sales funnel, the steps of the new funnel are previously shown and after selecting the step, it must be saved for the change to be applied. (50307)
Home - Commercial dashboard
1. In the Commercial Dashboard (Home) the information Goals was included for a better understanding of the screen. Previously, only the message No records found (this being the case) was displayed, and thus it did not show exactly which record was not found. (53210)
1. Fixed the situation where, when filling in the fields of a questionnaire, the system always displayed the message Data saved successfully. The behavior has been adjusted so that the message only appears when clicking Finish. (57657)
Home - Planned date
1. Fixed the situation where the system did not allow changing the planned date for an activity. When trying to change to the date of the day or a day in the future, the message The planned date cannot be earlier than today's date was displayed. (58306)
Home - Change responsible for the activity
1. Fixed situation where when assigning a task to an occupation, the system assigned to the wrong occupation. (58390)
3.7 | 2020 Manager - 2020 Manager Pro
1. Moved the Release password option from the User settings to the Authorize Discounts screen, in CRM - Authorize Discounts. This way, only users with the discount screen permission can access the functionality. For more information click here. (53195)
1. Improvements made to the French translation. (56324)
Integration with Promob
1. Improvement made where designs received from Promob are displayed in CRM - Designs Received, only when they are in the Prospect stage within Promob. Before, all stages were accepted. (57672)
2. Developed message Budget not found, to indicate when the design does not have a budget, when integrating with 2020 Manager. (57674)
3. Improvement made to Connect Integration URI for better understanding. (57638)
1. Changed the access to Activities, before clicking on the Activities it was opened automatically, now the Open, Finish and Details options are displayed. (57510)
1. Fixed the situation where, when trying to import more than one XML into an existing deal, only the first one was considered. (40672)
2. Fixed the situation in which the system automatically returned to the Spaces tab, when switching the selection of registered payment conditions, registering or removing a payment condition, in CRM - Settings - Payment conditions. (53278)
3. Fixed the situation where the legend of the button to hide and show the chart, in the Deal screen, always showed the legend Hide chart, even when the chart was already hidden. (56243)
1. Fixed the situation where the text break did not happen, when the <?Page_break?> tag was used. (46910)
1. Fixed the situation where a message was displayed when adding a new contact for a supplier. (51476)
2. Fixed the situation in which a message was displayed when trying to add an occurrence to the prospect's record in CRM - Prospects. (57202)
1. Fixed the situation where it was possible to create a new resource or participant without defining a name for it. (53202)
2. Fixed the situation where when creating an appointment in the calendar and including the user logged in as a participant, the title of the appointment was displayed as Private Appointment. (53350)
3. Fixed the situation where when adding to a new appointment a resource used in a private appointment, the name of the private appointment was displayed in the confirmation message. (56025)
1. Fixed the situation where, when clicking on open calendar, the system would open the questionnaire, when the activities linked to the calendar were also linked to a questionnaire. (53647)
2. Fixed the situation in which, when importing a design into Deal, returning to the Home screen and accessing Deal again, the design was no longer displayed. (57510)
1. Fixed situation where the Permissions Enable/Disable buttons were cut off. (55995)
2 Fixed the situation where the searched permission group was not displayed in the search field under Settings - Permissions and Profiles. (56136)
3. Fixed the situation where users who did not have registered occupation, were not displayed in the list of users in Settings - Permissions and Profiles. (56136)
1. Fixed the situation where when adding or editing an operation and entering a percentage value, the cursor leaves the field after entering the second digit number. For this, the number of places after the decimal point was also reduced from 4 to 2. (56357)
1. Fixed situations in the register of collaborators in Settings – Employees. When editing an employee with a registered address, the address was not displayed. When saving a new employee's address, the address was displayed as undefined when returning to the edit page. (57291)
1. Fixed the situation where, when using guided access (overlays), for help and guidance in using 2020 Manager, when clicked Next to the next step, nothing happened. (57293)
Integration with Promob
1. Fixed the situation where, when updating a design through Promob, the Connect ID was removed, preventing the 2020 Manager flow from working correctly. (57506)
3.7 | 2020 Manager Pro
1. Taxes group available, in Settings - Custom Documents. (53136)
1. Available the filter All activities in Settings - Activities. In this way, the logged in user can view the projects carried out by the employee, in the hierarchy. For more information click here. (54375)
3.6 | 2020 Manager - 2020 Manager Pro
1. Improvement made in the generation of sales orders and purchase orders, in which the system was duplicating items with structure, and showing insufficient stock message. (55030)
2. Improvement made in which previously, when clicking on show inactives in fields with autocomplete, the active entries were hidden and only the inactive ones were shown. Now when using this option both (active and inactive) are shown. (56149)
3. Available option in which it is possible to create groups for the spaces in the order viewer screen. Created groups can be edited later. When removing groups the screen is automatically updated. For more information about the order viewer screen, click here. (56503)
4. Improvement made in which the groups, spaces and cascaded items are now shown on the Generate Sales Order screen.
If there is no group, spaces and items are shown.
If there are spaces with and without a group, the spaces without will be added to a group called Ungrouped so that they can be selected. (56527)
5. Improvement made in which item specifications are now displayed in the PDF report of purchase orders. (56843)
6. Improvement made in that when creating a Trial company, the telephone and e-mail options are no longer shown. (56952)
1. Fixed the situation where when one of the trading options (in case a space has more than one option in the trade) was deleted, the system showed 1 option in the space details. It was fixed so that if there is only one option, it shows the number of products and not the options. (56024)
2. Fixed the situation where when creating a new trade by flow, importing a xml, the import was not saved when the user returned to the home screen. (57047)
3. Adjustments made in the negotiation so that the registration of operations with zero value is not allowed. (57130)
4. Fixed the situation where when checking/unchecking any option in the share, the system automatically went back to the previous state (checked/unchecked). (57171)
3.6 | 2020 Manager Pro
1. Available option in which it is possible to share the registered commissions with the other companies in the organization chart. (52938)
3.5 | 2020 Manager - 2020 Manager Pro
1. New version warning message available. When there is a new version of 2020 Manager available to use, a message is displayed in the browser to refresh the page. (45008)
1. Fixed the situation where, in the Calendar, when creating a new appointment and clicking on the Participants option, it didn't load any participant option to select. (54455)
2. Fixed the situation where when searching for information in Calendar, the search results remained displayed even when the searched information was cleared. (54455)
3. Fixed the situation where, when creating a Deal, the Error loading data message was displayed. (56224)
3.5 | 2020 Manager Pro
1. Released improvement in which it is possible to view Sales Orders from other companies, in CRM - Sales Orders, even when negotiations and customers are not shared. To view more information about shares in 2020 Manager, click here. (52935)
2. Improvement made available in which it is possible to share resources registered in the Calendar (rooms, vehicles, etc.). To view more information about shares in 2020 Manager, click here. (52955)
3. Improvement made available in which it is possible to share Purchase Orders. To view more information about shares in 2020 Manager, click here. (52953)
4. Available option to view the specifications of the items of a purchase order. Details such as styles, colors, etc. are displayed in the specifications. To view more information about Item Specifications in 2020 Manager, click here. (53452)
5. Visual improvement made on the home screen, on Home. By default, only the list of activities is displayed and to enable the graphics windows, click on the Dashboard option. For more information about the Home screen, click here. (54780).
6. Removed Start and Pause options on Options tab, when accessing an Activity on Home screen. Now, actions are started when accessing some activity and cannot be paused, just ended. (54780)
1. Fixed the situation where the See More option was misaligned and not displayed correctly in the hierarchy under Settings - Employees. (53646)
2. Fixed the situation where, in the registration of contacts in CRM - Contacts - Add, when editing a classification in the Category field, the screen with the Edit and Delete options remained open at the back. (54454)
3. Fixed the situation where when clicking the language flag, the screen with Edit/Delete options was displayed in the upper left corner. (54454)
4. Fixed the situation where when trying to edit a Category, in CRM - Contacts - Add, the message Tag already added was displayed. (54454)
5. Fixed the situation where, in the registration of contacts in CRM - Contacts - Add, when adding a classification in the Category field, the texts were misplaced and overlapping each other. (54454)