When opening 2020 Manager through Promob, the first screen displayed is the Negotiation screen, where you can make budget adjustments for the project and confirm all information for issuing documents. Therefore, this screen is your main source of information and work within 2020 Manager.
This article covers the following sections:
General trading information
General trade information is present in the window on the left side of the Trades screen. Check out its features:
- Values not updated: indicates that some price change was made in this deal and therefore needs to be updated;
- Win or Lost: allows you to choose to proceed with the negotiation to print the contract (Win) or end the service (Loss). Be aware when necessary to change this status;
- Inconsistencies: shows situations found in this negotiation that require changes. For example, the lack of a supplier in the item, or discount above the allowed;
- Customer information: customer information is displayed that can be edited in the negotiation itself or in Promob. Updated information is automatically synchronized in both locations, regardless of whether it was done in Promob or 2020 Manager;
- Specifiers: this option has the possibility to add Referrals or RTs that will earn a percentage of the deal. When adding specifiers, the total deal amount is recalculated.
The environments tab shows all Promob's linked spaces for this negotiation, and can be viewed with their items, characteristics, and values. It is also possible to check/uncheck the space to remove it from the Budget. By clicking on the icon, it is possible to edit information, insert discount/addition operations for this space and replace, or even create new options for this space through another design sent to 2020 Manager.
The payment conditions tab allows the inclusion of differentiated conditions, as many as necessary, to be evaluated and negotiated with the consumer. It is also possible to configure your installments, discounts, and any possible exception between one condition and another. The selected condition is presented in the Budget or Contract.
This tab displays any discount or addition that is influencing the final price of the negotiation, such as operations entered in space, specifiers and payment terms.
Project Files / Additional Files
In this step, any attachments that you want to leave with the negotiation are displayed and inserted, as well as the printed Budget and Contract documents appear on these tabs.
The main objective of the negotiation at this stage is to present a budget to the consumer, with the necessary information filled in. Before printing the budget, it is suggested that:
1. Make sure all spaces have been imported for trading;
2. Make sure that if there is a specifier, it is included;
3. Make sure the negotiation does not have any inconsistency;
4. Make sure a payment term is selected;
How to Print a Budget
1. On the Budget tab, click Edit.
2.Then click in Generate.
3. After this procedure, the budget PDF is saved in the Files tab.
Win or Lose the Deal
If the consumer accepts the proposed conditions, it is possible to select the Win option, where the Contract document is automatically displayed, and its status is automatically changed on the Promob home screen.
In 2020 Manager:
In the Promob:
If there is no confirmation of the proposal present in the quote, it is possible to check the Lost option, thus, the Deal is considered as a lost negotiation and will update the status in 2020 Manager and Promob.
Even after considering the deal as Lost, if there is a new interest on the part of the end consumer, it is possible to reopen the negotiation again.
NOTES: The project may continue to receive changes and maintenance. The Deal Lost situation does not interfere with the maintenance of the project.
In 2020 Manager:
On the Conference tab, it is possible to view the differences between the current project and the version of the project that was negotiated with the client.
When clicking on View, the differences between the project versions are displayed in detail.
NOTE: You need to reopen the Deal if it was already set to Won or Lost for updates and new project value to be considered in the deal.
In the Installations tab, it is possible to create an installation (commitment) referring to the negotiated environments.
When you click on Commitment, the Add Installation screen appears.
After filling in the data and saving, the installation can be viewed on the calendar, and the Chat icon is displayed.
Through Chat, it is possible to chat directly with the participants added when the installation was created, including installers.
After the review has been carried out and the project is updated and ready for purchase, Purchase Orders must be generated to be sent to suppliers. To do this, on the trade screen:
1. Check the left side if there is no inconsistency;
2. Click the Buy button and confirm the displayed message;
- From this stage onwards, any changes made to the 3D design do not affect the information present in the negotiation for the Purchase Order.
3. Orders are generated according to the number of spaces and suppliers present in the negotiation. For example, if there are two different suppliers in each of two spaces, 4 Purchase Orders will be generated, one for each supplier, for each space.
After generating the Orders, the window for sending them by e-mail opens. In this step:
1. Click on the Purchase button for each of the Orders generated;
2. Validate the recipient, subject, body and attachment of the email, where they can be customized and changed for each case;
3. Additionally, an XML (pdf) file of the Project Items is already attached to the email, separated by supplier and which can be used for the continuity of the production process by the same.