Through commissions, it is possible to define commission ranges and calculate them.
1. In 2020 Manager, click Settings - Sales - Commissions.
2. To add a commission, click on the icon .
In commissions, you can configure:
You can apply the commission for users, occupations or installers.
- Filter by User: it is possible to choose which users of the system the commission is applied to.
- Filter by Occupation: it is possible to choose which occupations or groups of users the commission is applied to.
- Filter by Installers: it is possible to choose which installer the commission is applied to.
This option determines how the commission is calculated, whether it is on an individual or subordinate basis.
- Individual: calculates the commission through the person responsible for the sale.
- Subordinates: calculates the commission for the sales of users who are responsible.
This option determines the value to which the calculation of commissions is applied, which can be:
- Final value;
- Deflated Value;
- Net value;
- Cost Value.
Range of Commissions
Commission ranges determine what percentage of commission to apply. Tracks can be by:
1. To process commissions, access the Sales menu.
2. On the Process Commissions screen, you can configure:
Determines the filters to search for the origins for the calculation.
- Start Date and End Date: Select a time period when sales and installs were completed.
- Responsible for Origins: users who performed the actions.
- Occupation: occupations of the users responsible for the actions.
All sources used to calculate commissions.
It shows the commissions that will be applied and those that cannot be applied.
The summary shows all commissions applied, and the sources used to calculate them.