2. The dimension of any part is greater than the dimension of the plate. Example: the width of the plate is 2750 mm and the width of the piece is 2900 mm (piece does not really fit on the plate);
3. The direction of the workpiece vein is changed, that is, the way the direction of the vein is configured, the workpiece does not fit on the plate and therefore cannot be cut;
4. Some plate has a registered refill. For example, the width of the piece is 2750 mm, (which would fit on the plate), but there is a profile registered on the plate, making the dimension of the piece larger than the dimension of the plate.
- Change vein direction through Promob: select the module and access the Tools Panel - Models. If the model of the piece has a horizontal direction, select the model with a vertical direction and vice versa;
2. Change the direction of the vein through the Cut: in Projects, identify the part that is marked in brown, and in the Vein column, change the direction. If the vein direction is configured as horizontal, select the vertical direction and vice versa;
Solution 4: check the refill register on the plate
1. Access the plate register and check the registry value for the plate refills.