In the latest versions of Promob, saving projects is not done locally on the machine, but in the cloud! Thus facilitating the immediate access of other users of the account, after saving.
Check below how the project saving process works!
- To save projects immediately in the cloud you need an internet connection.
- When saving changes, other users will have access to the latest changes to the project.
To save the project:
1. Click the File - Save menu.
2. The newly saved project will be displayed on the Promob home screen.
3. Make sure the project has been uploaded to the cloud.
4. See here about the status of projects.
- If you are offline when saving the project, the changes will be stored in a queue. This will not prevent you from continuing to work and create other projects.
- When saving the project for the first time in offline mode, it will only be available on the machine on which it was created.
- If the project has already been accessed by other users before the last changes, access will remain available, but it will not be possible to view the latest changes.
- When establishing the connection again, the latest changes made to the project will be synchronized and sent to the cloud and other users will be able to view the most recent changes.