In the latest versions of Promob, saving designs is not done locally on the machine, but in the cloud! Thus facilitating the immediate access of other users of the account, after saving.
Check below how the design saving process works!
- To save designs immediately in the cloud you need an internet connection.
- When saving changes, other users will have access to the latest changes to the design.
To save the design:
1. Click the File - Save menu.
2. The newly saved design will be displayed on the Promob home screen.
3. Make sure the design has been uploaded to the cloud.
4. See here about the status of designs.
IMPORTANT: Starting with version 220.127.116.11 of Promob, automatic saving compatible with Connect was made available, we emphasize that this is only a backup file, the original file remains being saved in the cloud. Thus, the project is automatically saved every five minutes, and the file remains in the Local folder for 30 days after its creation date. If you need access to the project file, please contact Promob Support for assistance.
- If you are offline when saving the design, the changes will be stored in a queue. This will not prevent you from continuing to work and create other designs.
- When saving the design for the first time in offline mode, it will only be available on the machine on which it was created.
- If the design has already been accessed by other users before the last changes, access will remain available, but it will not be possible to view the latest changes.
- When establishing the connection again, the latest changes made to the design will be synchronized and sent to the cloud and other users will be able to view the most recent changes.
IMPORTANT: If you want to use the * .promob file to share your design, you can generate it through the Import and Export Designs functionality. Click here to learn more.