When opening Promob, the message: Account not authorized. You are not authorized to enter Promob using this login, the login must be linked to the license in which Promob is activated. Contact your license administrator to check the situation and when trying to close it the following message is displayed: Error in authorization. To access Promob, it is necessary to login for user authentication. In addition, the login screen is not displayed and when you click Repeat the message is displayed again.
Why does it happen?
The situation occurs because the files TokenCache.dat and LocalCache.dat that store the login information are corrupted or because the user has a login and password for a different account saved on his machine.
What to do?
Solution 1: Check the logged-in user
1. Check which email was used to log into Promob;
2. Access: portal.promob.com login with the same user;
3. Then go to Licenses - Manage Licenses;
4. Check if the Promob's serial number appears in the list;
5. If you can't find it, it means that you belong to a different account, so log out and log in with a user from the same account where the license is;
6. Open Promob and test the situation again with the correct login.
Solution 2: Remove the cache files
1. Access the directory: C:\ProgramData\Procad\Promob (Promob name);
IMPORTANT: If the ProgramData folder is not showing, it may be hidden. To unhide click here.
2. Locate and delete the files TokenCache.dat and LocalCache.dat;
3. Then, open Internet Explorer and perform the processes according to the following link: Internet Explorer - Restore and reset the browser;
IMPORTANT: the above processes must be performed in the Internet Explorer browser and not in Microsoft Edge or the browser you use. To find the same, search the Start menu for Internet Explorer or go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer and run the iexplore.exe file;
4. Open Promob and test the situation again.
Solution 3: Check internet limiters
If the situation persists, check for the presence of Internet limiters that may be blocking Promob services. To check the ports, websites and IPs that need to be released click here.