When saving the project, the cloud does not turn green in Connect 2.0 and the project does not load.
Why does it happens?
The situation is due to network blocks, third party software or upload service not starting.
O que fazer? What to do?
Procedure 1: Save Project
1. Log out the user in the upper right corner of Promob.
2. Open Promob again.
3. Open a project that already has the green cloud in the Connect list and save this file.
4. Close the project via the File - Close menu.
5. Check if the Projects cloud turns green.
Procedure 2: Check Installed Apps
1. Open your computer's control panel, go to Programs - Programs and Features.
2. In the list of installed applications, check for the following applications: Bytefence, SAntivirus, 3. Segurazzo or WebAdvisor by McAfee.
3. If so, uninstall the application found and then restart the computer.
4. Open Promob and test saving the project.
Procedure 3: Check internet connection
1. Restart your internet modem or connect your computer to another network to test saving projects again.