The situation occurs when Promob is activated, after entering the serial number, the message “Webpage navigation has been canceled” is displayed and the activation process cannot be continued.
Internet Explorer browser with version below 11;
Settings not applied in Internet Explorer browser;
Solution 1: Check Internet Explorer browser version
1. Close Promob and the activation screen
2. Open Internet Explorer Browser
3. Check the version of Internet Explorer as in http://kb.promob.com/support/pt-br/Paginas/KB971.aspx
4. If it is not 11, we advise you to upgrade Windows from your computer through Windows Update.
Solution 2: Verify TLS Settings in Internet Explorer Browser
1. In the Internet Explorer browser, access the Tools menu - Internet Options;
2. Access the Advanced tab;
3. Within the box that appears, look for the options: Use TLS 1.0, Use TLS 1.1, and Use TLS 1.2 and check them as shown in the image below:
4. Once checked, click "Ok" and close the browser.
5. Open Promob and test the activation again.
If the situation persists, we advise you to contact the Call Center through a request on the Promob Service Portal.