To manage organization chart subscriptions:
1. Access the menu Subscriptions - Organograms.
2. You will be redirected to a new page, where your account org chart will be displayed.
IMPORTANT: If you do not have an organograms registered in your account, you will get the message saying You do not have an org chart registered in your account. In this case, please wait, and soon Promob will register an organogram in your account.
3. After the organogram is loaded, an icon will appear to access the screen for distributing subscriptions to the selected children.
4. Select the subscriptions that will be added for the selected child:
5. Under Product, select a product available in your account.
6. After selecting the product, you will be shown the serial numbers that belong to the selected product.
7. Select the desired serial number and click Add. Automatically the serial number will be added to the Subscription menu.
8. If the selected serial number is in use by another node, the warning message will be displayed:
9. If the user proceeds with the procedure, the following prompt is displayed If you proceed, the serial number xxxxx will be moved from node A to node B. If the user clicks Yes, the serial number will be moved from node A to the node the user selected.