Available in version: Worker - 126.96.36.199 or higher.
It is possible to check the Information and event Logs of the Worker, check below:
1. Access Load Logs.
2. On the Worker Event Viewer screen, the services available for viewing logs are displayed, select the desired item.
3. Select DocumentDatabase, and observe that it is not in bold, this means that there are no Error logs.
4. Select Promob and observe that the word is in bold, because there are Error logs.
To search for a word in the log list, follow the steps below:
1. Select a Worker service to Search for a word between its logs.
2. Type in the desired word to search.
3. Click the Search button, and you will be shown all logs for the selected service that contain the described word.
4. To undo the search, click Clear Search.
When selecting a service, a new log is created and the Update button is enabled. For this, follow below:
1. Click the Update button, and the displayed list will be updated.
IMPORTANT: The updates to the Logs for services that are not displayed occur automatically.
Organize the items
To arrange the items in the Logs table, in growing or decreasing order, follow below:
1. Click on the column to sort in growing order.
2. To sort in decreasing order, click again.