To select the closet gap:
1. Individual selection: click with the mouse on the gap.
2. Selection of all gaps or alternate gaps of the closet: press the Ctrl key and click with the mouse on the gaps of the cabinet that you want to select.
3. Selection of alternate gaps: press the Ctrl key and click with the mouse on the desired gaps.
4. Selection of gaps with items already inserted: when clicking on the gap, a list with the aggregates that can be selected is displayed. Click on the Gap option.
5. Selection of gaps that have mobile divisions inserted: double-click on the gap.
- The selected gap changes color.
- Dimensions are displayed in the graphics area. One of the dimensions refers to the internal dimension of the selected gap and the other dimension refers to the rest of the structure.
- Below the graphical area of the Closets Builder, the information of the selected item is displayed.
- The width of a selected gap comprises the distance from a side to a partition and vice versa.
- The height of a gap comprises the distance of a division (toe kick, base, shelf) to another.